Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Update the look and design of your home with this beautiful Mainstays Khary Spice Pillow. The soft colors make it easy to add as an accent to your furniture. The Mainstays pillow is filled with polyester and has a polyester exterior.
|Theme:||Nature & Floral|
|Bed Pillow Size:||Euro|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 4.00 x 18.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA and Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
Q. I have a burgandy couch and chocolate brown curtains, I want to tie the curtains and couch together, was wondering if this pillow has enough burgandy?
- Yes ........I have burgandy curtains and green couches and really thought I was going to have to get different curtains.....but found these pillows and it pulled it together for me. Now I love my living room !!!by Elliemae10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They would look beautiful with burgandy. There is burgandy in this pillow. I have a chocolate brown couch and I am going to purchase a new burgandy couch and these will tie in nicely.by mslisa5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Those are my colors also , this pillow just brings it all together. Perfect match!!!by Lilo2/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but these pillows are terrible ! Don't buy themby Cccd12/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would...my couches are burgandy as well and this pillow blends well with my decor. My blinds are beige but I have a beige carpet and a runner rug with burgandy, beige, choc. brown and dark brown and this pillow matches perfectly with the splashes of a few other colors thrown in....nice accents. The pillow is a little darker than I expected but is so rich looking it grew on me immediately.by bonniejack11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a lot of burgundy in my living room and this pillow works but I would say the predominant flower is more of a rus.ty hueby CoffeeDiva627/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?