i really debated purchasing this set because I read so many mixed reviews on line. Is the best bed in a bag set on the market with the top thread count that gives you hours of blissful night sleep? No it does not but is it cheap and flimsy? Absolutely not. It is a really beautiful set and I am so glad I purchased it. I love the geometric pattern design on the comforter and the turquoise green sheet set I really like how this set made my bedroom set stand out even more than it already did. Though what I like best of all was the price and I felt it was money well spent.
Mainstays Interlocking Geo Bed in a Bag Coordinating Bedding
Arrives by Mon, Sep 21
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen and King Sizes
- Available in Black, Grey and Mint
- Set includes fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow case(s), Sham(s), Comforter and a decorative pillow
- 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Machine Washable
About This Item
Mainstays Interlocking Geo Bed in a Bag Bedding Set:
- Twin set includes: 1 comforter (64”x86”), 1 twin flat sheet (65”x94”), 1 twin fitted sheet (fits up to 39”x75” and 12” deep), 1 standard pillowcase (20”x30”), 1 standard pillow sham (20”x26”) and 1 twin bed skirt (39”x75”+14”)
- Full set includes: 1 full comforter (76”x86”), 1 full flat sheet (80”x94”), 1 full fitted sheet (fits up to 54”x75” and 12” deep), 2 standard pillowcases (20”x30”), 2 standard pillow shams (20”x26”) and 1 full bed skirt (54”x75”+14”)
- Queen set includes: 1 queen comforter (86”x86”), 1 queen flat sheet (86”x100”), 1 queen fitted sheet (fits up to 60”x80” and 12” deep), 2 standard pillowcases (20”x30”), 2 standard pillow shams (20”x26”) and 1 queen bed skirt (60”x80”+14”)
- King set includes: 1 king comforter (102”x86”), 1 king flat sheet (104”x100”), 1 king fitted sheet (fits up to 78”x80” and 12” deep), 2 king pillowcases (20”x40”), 2 king pillow shams (20”x36”) and 1 king bed skirt (78”x80”+14”)
- Available in Black, Grey and Mint colorways
- Machine washable
- Comforter shell, shams, sheets and bed skirt drop made of 100% Polyester
- Comforter fill: 100% Polyester
- Bed skirt platform: 100% Olefin
This Vinyl/PVC packaging can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl phthalate) (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Fore more information, go to www.p65warning.ca.gov. This Vinly/PVC packaging is not intended as a storage container. Please discard packaging after purchase. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Contained Battery Type|
Country of Origin - Assembly
|PPU Quantity of Units|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Mainstays Interlocking Geo Bed in a Bag Coordinating Bedding Set
Does Not Contain a Battery
|86.0 x 64.0 x 2.0 Inches|
Recommended set in a bag!!
Great set, great quality, design, and price!!
Some people on here didn't like the fitted sheet, yes it's a bit thin, but I like it and find it to be reallly soft. I have seen some areas on the comforter that looks like it might have loose seams in the future. But, the colors are great, and the comforter kind of remind me of a waterproof material, but it's still really cozy. Really recommend!
I ordered this for my daughters room. They wanted their room painted thai teal to match their sheets. Love the colors!
Just what we needed to spruce up the teenager's room! It's comfortable and well made. It's vibrant and trendy. I recommend this for kids or college students.
Perfect color combination. Very soft and comfy!
Walmart helped my daughters room come alive!!!
The quality and colors, was everything I had imagined. Yes, 95% of the items you see in the photo, I purchase from Walmart, the curtain, ribbons, puff pillow and the fabric to make the lamp shade cover, the valance, and extra pillows covers. Walmart is the place to shop!!
Cute and Comfy.
I like the design and colors of this bed set a lot. I’ve had this bed set on my bed for about six months and its held up very well, even through several washes. For the affordable price, its great quality. The comforter isnt too thick which perfect since I live in Florida.
The comforter is so cozy and soft
I actually am for the most part happy with the purchase. The only thing is the elastic in the sheet is not very good and doesn’t grip the corner of the mattress so with minimal movement it easily slides off. As for everything else it’s super comfy and soft.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question