Customers also viewed these products
- from $6.40
- Reduced Pricefrom $115.13
- Reduced Pricefrom $45.90
- Rollbackfrom $11.75
Mainstays Hookless Mystery Fabric Shower Curtain, White
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.99 List price $79.99Save $50.00
- Clearance$10.47 List price $20.99Save $10.52
- Clearance$13.67 List price $27.99Save $14.32
- Clearance$19.19 List price $38.99Save $19.80
- Reduced Price$16.00 List price $24.00Save $8.00
- Clearance$15.92 List price $26.10Save $10.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mainstays Hookless Mystery Fabric Shower Curtain:
- Color: White
- Hookless curtain with built-in rings
- Easy set-up
- 100 percent polyester for improved durability and water resistance
- Dimensions: 71" x 74"
- Model# 2197869
|Size:||71" x 74"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7777|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||71.00 x 0.10 x 74.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- None is requiredby An anonymous customer4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use it as is and it works great. My wife washes it regularly and we have had it more than a year.by Guitarzan6143/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No its totally fine without a liner. I love not having one!by janebell20103/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is fine without one.by Csscar2/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- amazingly it doesn't need a liner.by yezzi622/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't. Really it isn't needed unless your shower sprays directly on the curtain. It withstands the normal amount of mist from the shower without making a mess.by janebell20103/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is not the kind that you think it is. it is just one fabric curtain,when you wash it you wash the whole thing. this doesn;t need any snp on linersby yezzi621/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Mittensone9/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We purchased ours online from WalMartby Guitarzan6143/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says that you can but I had no where to put a liner (even though I didn't want one). I just put the liner inside the tub when showering and then when I get out, put it on the outside of the tub to dry quicker. I haven't made a mess yet!by janebell20103/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $12.88
- Rollbackfrom $29.88
- Rollbackfrom $22.97