Mainstays Heavy-Duty Oven Liner
Similar items available online
- $9.99 List price $12.49Save $2.50
- Reduced Price$28.26 List price $38.29Save $10.03
- Reduced Price$15.54 List price $21.17Save $5.63
- Reduced Price$26.63 List price $34.75Save $8.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your oven with the Mainstays Heavy-Duty Oven Liner. This nonstick liner is easy to use and easy to clean. Just trim the liner to fit your oven and wipe off messy spills. It can withstand temperatures of up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mainstays Heavy-Duty Oven Liner:
- Keeps bottom of oven clean
- Fits ovens up to 30" wide
- Easy to trim for a custom fit
- Heat resistant up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Nonstick surface
- Wipe clean
|Manufacturer Part Number:||70046409|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by elisi9899/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used them for years and that is how I've always done it......Just lift the element up a bit and it slides under easily.by MK98762/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the exact application of our oven. No problems since the burner "feet" provide for air circulation and the burner does not actually touch the liner. I see no sign of "scorching" where feet touch liner.by digidoc6641/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It should slide right under the element!by shopperinky101/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as long as it doesn't touch the liner, this has been a lifesaver for me and at this price we can afford to change it out every 4 months or so. Highly recommended this but my stove is electric if that helps anyone.by twiggy61/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can this liner be used in a self cleaning oven if you take it out when you use the self cleaning
- Absolutely - we do! Very easy to install and remove.by digidoc6641/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just remember to take it out before cleaning.by elisi9891/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! and while you have it out, just wipe off with a wet sponge (no scrubbing).by nave11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Judy, I've used them in self cleaning ovens for years and have never had a problem. Just be sure to take it out prior to cleaning.by MK98761/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it in an electric and it goes on the bottom of the oven, directly beneath the heating element.by MK98766/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Lines the oven, underneath the feet of the lower electric element. Not used on racks.by digidoc6642/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You lay this down on the bottom of the oven UNLESS your oven has vents on the bottom and then you would not use this at all as it would prevent proper air flow. Your racks are left free for use. My oven is a convection oven and does not have any vents on the bottom and works great, no need for aluminum foil anymore and it is reversible and wipes clean. This is an item I should have found years ago, I love it; no need to worry about over spills anymore. The price is unbeatable too.by twiggy62/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this liner for my electric stove. I layed the liner under the element stands on the bottom of the inside of the oven, not on the rack.by dwnrvrrt2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$5.58 List price $6.52Save $0.94
- Reduced Price$18.41 List price $28.18Save $9.77
- from $50.28
- from $317.92
- $11.19 List price $19.99Save $8.80
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- $9.84 Was $11.66Save $1.82