Similar items in stock
Mainstays Quilt Collection, Gone Fishing
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast, the Mainstays Gone Fishing Quilt Sham brings a rustic look to your bedroom decor. This soft and cozy sham has lakeside scenes, fishing gear and varieties of fish in a patchwork of greens and browns with accents of red. It's machine washable for easy care.
Mainstays Gone Fishing Quilt Sham:
- Standard sham measures 20" x 26"
- Front: 52 percent cotton, 48 percent polyester
- Back: 100 percent polyester
- Machine washable
|Fabric Content:||Cotton/Poly Blend|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||E2J005S84FGN|
|Thread Count:||100 Thread Count|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.00 x 20.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not a bedding set - just a matching quilt/bedspread.by LakePlacidmom10/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a quilt that matchesby myjellybean9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Gone Fishing Quilt & The Gone Fishing Shams are sold seperate but they match. I ordered 2 shams @ $6.00 each and then my bedspread and my shipping was free. Not sure if this still applies.by LittleBear095/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fish is white, but would look great paired with ivory.by KeecoWalmartTeam8/27/2015Written by a verified representative from KeecoWalmartTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?