Im very pleased for my purchase. I recommend it. Thanks
Mainstays Extra Thick Mattress Pad 10 oz fill in Multiple Sizes
Arrives by Mon, Oct 26
- 100% polyester fabric with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- Durable nylon skirt fits up to 15 inch mattresses
- Machine washable for easy care
About This Item
Mainstays Extra Thick Mattress Pad 10 oz fill in Multiple Sizes:
- Add an extra layer of comfort to any mattress new or existing with the Mainstays Extra Thick mattress pad
- Overfilled with premium hypoallergenic fiberfill for added comfort, loft and support
- Durable nylon SMOOTH GRIP Skirt fits up to 15 inch mattresses and will stay in place firmly without slipping and sliding during the night
- Extends the life of your existing mattress, and will help prevent uneven wear on your mattress
- 100% polyester fabric with 10 ounces of 100% hypoallergenic polyester fill
- Care instructions: Machine washable and dryable for easy care and maintence
- This mattress pad is covered with a 3 year warranty
- Twin size measures: 39 inches x 75 inches
- Twin XL size measures: 39 inches x 80 inches
- Full size measures: 54 inches x 75 inches
- Queen size measures: 60 inches x 80 inches
- King size measures: 76 inches x 80 inches
- California King size measures: 72 inches x 84 inches
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This packaging can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate(DEHP), a chemical that is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Discard Packaging. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Explore this item
Mattress Pad & Topper Type
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Mainstays Extra Thick 1" Mattress Pad in Multiple Sizes
Hollander Sleep Products, LLC.
|USA and Imported|
Customer reviews & ratings
My Bed Cover
Nice and comfy
This thick pad is amazing. My son has a full w a thick topper on top. He would sink in the middle until I bought this pad. It holds everything together so nicely. Wow what a difference.
This pad provides maybe 1/2" or so of loft (I can't really measure it). Some reviewers seem to confuse "mattress pad" with "mattress topper" and are disappointed with this, but it's about double the loft of the usual basic mattress pad, and it costs less. It runs a little large for the mattress I put it on, but the sides are very stretchy to make it work anyway. All-polyester material should be durable and quick to dry.
WORTH THE PRICE
it was adequately filled and stitched to hold the padding. I bought it for an uncomfortable sofa bed mattress. I havent had it long enough to know if it will flatten with time. it is waterproof but I've had no occasion to review that it washed nicely as It had a slight odor when taken out of the package. So far it is doing the job nicely.
Great price point
Fits well to mattress size, 10-11in. Doesn't bunch and deteriorate in the dryer. Had a funny smell coming out of the packaging but a quick wash and it was gone. Adds a little extra fluff/padding to mattress. Overall great for its price point. Now to see how it holds up to teenage boys.
Slips off my 11” mattress
The pad is comfortable enough but it slips off my mattress. The sides are a flimsy gauze material with loose elastic. It supposedly will fit a 15” mattress but it will not tuck under my 11” mattress. I have to re-do it every night before I go to bed.
Horrible mattress cover..
IMO.. This is a horrible mattress pad and the material on the sides are too thin. I am afraid, I will put my finger through it trying to put it back on the mattress. In addition, it will not stay on the bed which causes the fitted sheet to come off, as well. This is on my 12 year old, daughter's bed and she doesn't toss and turn while sleeping. One Mainstay product, Walmart could do without! 1st picture this is what you wake up to 2nd picture material too thin and too short to go over the sides of your mattress.
The picture is deceiving
This picture is deceiving. This is not an extra thick mattress pad. There is no padding. Think of this as a thick sheet.. I have to buy an actual matress pad now.
This is not extra thick. Not worth the money.
Poor Quality Poor Fit
I bought a king. Confirmed with label it was a king. This was very cheap. The sides to hold onto the bed were super thin. Would have ripped after a week of wear or faster! The thing didnt fit around my bed~ opened, tried fitting. Got online and started a return within 10 minutes~
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question