Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $13.24
- from $56.56
- Rollbackfrom $79.97
- Reduced Price$34.72 List price $47.01Save $12.29
- from $28.49
Mainstays Double Border Olefin Area Rug, 5' x 7'
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add fashion as well as function to your home with this stylish Mainstays cut and loop solid border area rug. This stain-resistant rug is made of 100 percent olefin construction. This rug is easy to clean and .
Mainstays Double Border Olefin Area Rug, 5' x 7':
|Color:||Brown , Beige|
|Rug Size:||5' x 8'|
|Size:||5' x 8'|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||96.00 x 60.00 x 0.56 Inches|
|Home Decor Style:||Solid|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is about 1/2 inch thick rug but my 65 lb. dog has been racing around on it and has not caught her nails or torn loose any fibers. I use a beater brush vacuum on it and the rug fibers have not shown any wear.by ZoeandJet2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No loops. I have a 3yr old son that runs his cars across the rug, no problems. The rug dosent provide much padding though, I have it on a hardwood floor and when youre sitting on the rug, its like sitting on a blanket on the floor.by GuyinTexas1237/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think they can pull the loops out, but it won't be soft to sit on and they will get their toys tangled up in it.by LibertyCityGal2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if you're still looking at this carpet Janie but for the most part, no...it does not have loops. Only the accent/border of the carpet seems to have very short, tight loops. I don't think toys would get stuck in it. Hope this is helpful!by Cloe2723/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this rug on my hardwood floor with a coffee table on top of it...my son keeps sliding the rug across the floor by pushing the coffee table, no scratches at all even with the heavy coffee table on top.by GuyinTexas1237/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't believe it is latex, it will skid when my dog stops fast on it. Does not scratch my oak floor.by ZoeandJet7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, mine us a light beige.by riverlover4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would call it tan, yes the color of the ad is pretty close. I would say it is about 1/2 inch thick.by ZoeandJet9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?