Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Mainstays Curved Grill Shelter protects your grill from the effects of the weather. The frame is durable with powder-coated steel and the fabric of the grill canopy is made of polyester to resist fading and flames. This Mainstays Grill Shelter is easy to assemble and includes hooks for your grill tools to provide convenience for year-round cooking.
Mainstays Curved Grill Shelter:
- Curved canopy design
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Polyester fabric
- Resists weather, fading and flames
- Hooks for grill tools
- Easy assembly
- Assembly instructions included
- Dimensions: 84.25"L x 60"W x 85"H
|Color:||Brown , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||84.25 x 60.04 x 85.04 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes mine came with the bottom rails already drilled for mounting.by emmedot5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Lovoutdoorz4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are screw holes on the base of it for that purpose. I bolted it to bed risers to make it taller then screwed the risers to my deck.by Tebird955/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a word, yes. It has four, snap on feet with two pre-drilled holes for attaching to a deck or using the included ground spikes for anchoring it to the grass or ground. However, because of the roof's shape it can act like a sail. Just keep that in mind when you position the gazebo in your backyard, patio or deck.by nbrice5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are holes in the bottom of the frame to stake it down so yes it looks like you could also bolt it to a deck.by Bulldog984/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It comes with predrilled holes in the base poles, and spikes for securing to the ground, but it could be secured to a deck with screws or bolts just as easily.by kvOC5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can bolt or screw it to your deck, older model uses 4 bolts and newer model uses 8 bolts. It comes with 10 inch sticks to hold it down when used on grass or dirt or sand.by Doctorjoon4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has holes in the base of the legs. I plan on doing that with mine.by Rehobother7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby micktara7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it also came with some L rods But get the pink foam strips read my review or you will throw it awayby Conan137/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For an average person you will need instructions, for a handyman you will notby Doctorjoon9/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions can be obtained from the manufacturer.by CommunityAnswer9/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (8)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is there any way i can order a new cover for the top.???? Mine really needs a new top.....
- http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Canopy-Walmarts-Curved-Shelter/dp/B00AIAN69O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1436891475&sr=8-2&keywords=mainstays+curved+grill+gazeboby gms086/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- from $32.99
- $24.00 Was $26.00Save $2.00