Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $5.47
- from $5.88
- from $2.93
- Rollbackfrom $2.00
- from $14.97
About this item
About this item
The Mainstays 200-Thread-Count Sheet Collection is affordable, durable and elegant, adding style to any room. It features ring-spun yarns for extra softness.
Mainstays 200-Thread-Count Sheet Collection, Open Stock:
- Twin flat sheet: 66" x 96"
- Full flat sheet: 81" x 96"
- Queen flat sheet: 90" x 102"
- King flat sheet: 108" x 102"
- Twin fitted sheet: 39" x 75" + 12"
- Full fitted sheet: 54" x 75" + 12"
- Queen fitted sheet: 60" x 80" + 12"
- King fitted sheet: 78" x 80" + 12"
- Soft and comfortable
- Fabric content: 60 percent Cotton/40 percent Polyester
- Coordinating pillowcases sold separately
- Care instructions: machine washable
|Occasion:||Bedtime , Everyday|
|Thread Count:||200 Thread Count|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.97 x 8.65 x 2.75 Inches|
|Fabric Content:||Polyester , Cotton|
|Material:||Polyester , Cotton|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
- No. It's a cotton fitted sheet.by Gise9/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not flannelby thepkl7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not flannel.by Batgirl6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These sheets are a 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester blend.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This one is white. You will find several additional solid colors and prints for the same sheet in the local Walmart store.by befe1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- white and blackby ORWV11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular sheet seems to only come in white. Here is a link to similar sheets but in different colors: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Cotton-Polyester-Flat-Sheet-Turquoise-Cove/17370846?findingMethod=Recommendation:wm:RecentlyViewedItems I hope that helps you?by Obsessedwithdishes2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It washed well when I washed it, and did not get fuzz balls. It is a thick sheet and will give a crisp appearance but it is a little rough, since it's only 200 thread count.by ORWV11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i hate fuzz balls myself and these never get them. these sheets give the appearance of a linen sheet, but do not have the scratchiness of linen.by lce19611/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No fuzzies, very crisp. I am a massage therapist and use/wash them many times per week. After a few washes there isn't much lint in my dryer.by massagebyLori7/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?