we got this to organize some of our clothes. most of the parts are of metal some are of plastic, so quite sturdy overall. Its very easy to assemble, it literally took me about 5 minutes to assemble this thing. its mostly snap on type assembly so no tools needed to assemble this. attaching a couple of pics to help out anyone looking to buy this.
Mainstays Adjustable Rolling Garment Rack, Chrome & Black
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Mainstays Rolling Garment Rack.
- Durable steel frame
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) : 33.10 x 17.32 x 64.20 Inches
About This Item
- Garment Rack measures: 33.07" - 47.64" (84cm-121cm) W x 17.32" (44cm) D x 48.62"-64.17" (123.5cm-163cm)
- Height expands to customize depending on your specific storage needs.
- A chrome and black color for a sleek appearance sure to complement any aesthetic Innovative space saving design that maximizes your unused space to give you an out of the way place to hang those extra garments.
- This adjustable rolling garment rack requires no tools meaning installation is a breeze.
- Includes a bottom rack that can be used for shoe or accessory storage to create a home for everything.
- Innovative space-saving design that maximizes your unused space in any room
Does exactly as it says..
Im not sure what anyone is expecting from this garment rack.. but Im absolutely in love. I purchased these off a whim - even with the reviews and I have to say.. job well done Wal-Mart* Simple assembly; rolls and locks in place AND as an added bonus the price is perfect!!! - I currently have one holding 58 t-shirts and 3 pull over hoodies.
THIS RACK IS PERFECT !!!
So far so good !! I have 45 large t-shirts hanging on it now. I could probably hang another 5-10 more without smushing them together. I especially like the bar extensions on the ends. (I took some pictures) And you can adjust the whole height of the rack. I have it set to the middle height right now. I didn't install the wheels on it, because where I'm putting it is going to be permanent. My only advice would be DO NOT HANG a ton of weight on it. A couple pairs of jeans and the rest of it shirts, and this rack should last you forever. All of these customers who are breaking theirs, is because they are overloading the thing. ALERT - IT'S A $9.00 CLOTHES RACK PEOPLE !!! IT'S NOT MADE FROM SOLID STEEL BEAMS !!! On that note, take a look at my pictures and you can clearly see it is perfect for what I needed. If it does break sometime in the future, I will update this review.
Not worth it
Bought this about a month ago and it did not last as I would hope. I used this rack to hang my long sleeves shirts (about 20) and the rack completely broke. At the beginning, it was already constantly falling from the bottom. If you are looking for a rack to only hang 5 shirts, I would recommend this because it looks like it canât hold anything more than that. I suggest investing in a heavy duty one. You get what you pay for.
Poor Quality Rack. Use ONLY for very light items!!
The rack fell apart in less than a month. I used the rack as a staging area for items being sold or donated and had a full rack of mainly dresses, jeans, sweaters and blouses. The items hung on the rack for a couple of weeks before the rack started to wobble and fell over. I stood the rack back up and a few days later and then the horizontal bar broke apart and the rack collapsed! Not a sturdy garment rack abd a total waste of money is my finding!!! ***See picturesðµðµðµ
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.