This doesnt come in one piece! Im not sure if its in the description or not that is needs to be assembled. Either way, it was better it wasnt one large piece. For this reason Ive been able to recommend it to other people with small or narrow stair cases. Really easy to set up. I did it myself late one evening in a short amount of time. If I can do it, anyone can. Adds a lot of height.
About This Item
- Sets up easily in seconds
- An innovative design allows the box spring to easily fold up for storage and transport when not in use
- Provides ultra-sturdy support for any innerspring, memory foam, or combination mattress
- Features a 100% polyester jacquard cover
- Constructed with a durable powder coated steel frame for a long life of reliable use
- Easy to assemble with no tools required
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King sizes
- Twin and Twin XL can support up to 600 lbs. total weight capacity
- Full, Queen, King, and California King can support up to 1200 lbs. total weight capacity
- Mattresses and beds sold separately
- Please see our assortment of mattresses
- Twin dimensions: 74" x 38" x 7" - 26.54 lbs.
- Twin XL dimensions: 79" x 38" x 7" - 26.92 lbs.
- Full dimensions: 74" x 53" x 7" - 35.71 lbs.
- Queen dimensions: 79" x 59.5" x 7" - 39.15 lbs.
- King dimensions: 79" x 75.5" x 7" - 45.01 lbs.
- California King dimensions: 83" x 71" x 7" - 44.22 lbs.
- Twin shipping dimensions: 41.34" x 11.61" x 8.7" - 29.87 lbs.
- Twin XL shipping dimensions: 41.34" x 11.61" x 8.7" - 30.25 lbs.
- Full shipping dimensions: 56.3" x 12.80" x 8.07" - 40.01 lbs.
- Queen shipping dimensions: 62.80" x 12.8" x 8.07" - 43.83 lbs.
- King shipping dimensions: 78.94" x 11.2" x 8.07" - 50.62 lbs.
- California King shipping dimensions: 74.41" x 11.2" x 8.07" - 50.04 lbs.
Pop-up, easy to assemble, best for small stairs
I love this box spring. we got the queen. I didnt even need the directions it was so simple and self explanatory. not many pieces you have to put together and no screwdriver needed! you just simply fold out the big outer walls, add the middle support that slides in place. slide the slats in place on top, put your cover on. and done. perfect for moving up and down stairs in our compact apartment with the easy fold up. what a perfect product!!
A monkey such as myself could put this together!!
Easiest thing i have ever put together! It was great not needing hubby or any tools for once! Everything tightly clicks in and zips up. Super sturdy, and really great price! I never write reviews but this was pretty sweet i couldn't pass up not letting others know esp because i did read reviews before purchasing this time. 10/10 would recommend!
I'm not bob the builder but i got the job done !!
Well i had to get a new box spring because my previous one would not fit up the steps in my new construction home because of the angling So when it arrived i took it out the box and literally left it in my living room for two weeks because i thought i needed someone to help me put it together. Wrong!!! One day i got bored loaded it upstairs and read how simple the directions was and did within 15 minutes !!!! I'm so happy with my purchase it was easy and worth it
Worth the money and the buy
I thought this would be complicated to put together so it sat in my living room for 2 weeks without me even touching it then finally i was like let me look at the directions and try ...a 8 year old could put it together !!! It took me 30 minutes and VIOLA !!! its up and In use working effortlessly
Perfect low profile foundation for kids bed!
If you have a child with a full bed thats high off the ground this low profile foundation is perfect! Simple to put together and a great price! My son needed a step stool with our previous frame so we searched for a lower option!
If you're single and looking, this one is for you!
Arrived a few days earlier than expected! Box was not damaged or heavy at all for being a metal frame. All the parts were there. Super easy to set up by myself which is definitely a plus when you're single. So far I feel this was a great purchase and it supports my heavy @55 12” hybrid mattress very well. I'm loving the height it has given my bed! Feeling like it's a queen fit for a Queen. Lol. Now I just need a bed skirt.
This was so easy to put together. I didn't know what to expect because I've seen a metal box spring before. It took me 10 minutes to put together probably less. My queen size mattress fit perfectly on it. It's light weight and the good thing about this box spring if you ever have to move, it's easy to take apart and fold than put back together with no hassle.Now I'm just waiting on my bedroom set to come it was a delay but I'm praying that it fit on the bed frame with no problem. Which it should. I just can't wait to test it out. Once I test it hopefully I can give another review.
We've had this for more than a week. It's not noisy. of course it's new but hopefully it doesn't become noisy overtime. It probably took about 15 mins to fix. but it had come a bit apart from the white cover.
Setup was a breeze directions were easy to follow couldnt figure out which direction it was supposed to face but oh well and wish it was thicker but itll do will recommend
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question