Mainstays 1-Gal Canister
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$9.99 Was $12.99Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your pantry organized with this attractive plastic Mainstays 1-Gallon Canister. It features a clear design so you can easily view the contents inside. The screw-top lid is easy to open and close, and it helps keep food fresh, from pasta and rice to oatmeal, flour and sugar. This handy plastic canister boasts a square shape and is efficient to use on countertops or pantry shelves.
Mainstays 1-Gallon Canister:
- Screw-top lid
- Clear canister for easy viewing of contents
- Square shape
- Made of plastic
- Hand wash only
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1779116|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.83 x 5.16 x 10.19 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do - I also sometimes put the product's original container, such as a bag of rice or "sleeve" of pancake mix into the jar (if it will fit).by Treelawn7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WOULD THINK THEY ARE SAFE FOR CEREAL STORAGE FOR THE SHORT TERM. FOR LONG TERM I DONT KNOW.by HOOSIERDADDYPATRICK5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I use them for cereal, pasta, raisins,crackers, you name it if I have opened the package it goes into one of these.by neuroticmom6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you could put cereal in it. I use mine for rice, dry beans, cereal, flour, and sugar.by JanisR3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I've used mine for liquid laundry soap and never had an issue with storing it on its side. Be aware, however, that this plastic is harder than something like Tupperware, and it will break if dropped on a hard surface.by SWPaMom5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never put liquids in mine, only dry items but I suppose they could be used for liquids. I prefer keeping liquids, especially beverages, in glass containers whenever possible.by Treelawn5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I HAVE NOT TRIED WATER IN THEM BUT IF THEY ARE AIR TIGHT THEY WOULD NOT LEAK.by HOOSIERDADDYPATRICK5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can i re use to refill my dry food grains like cereals, wheat, rice..etc. How long can i use this container?
- Dry foods stored in these canisters (in my kitchen cabinets which are always kept closed when not in use) keep at least as long as their shelf life dates (stamped on manufacturer's packages) and perhaps even a little longer - and I live in a very hot, humid climate.by Treelawn7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SINCE THERE IS NO INDICATION THAT THEY ARE BPA RATED I WOULD NOT STORE YOUR PRODUCTS MORE THAN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. IF YOU WANT THEM FOR LONG TERM STORAGE, PURCHASE SOME MYLAR BAGS, AND OXYGEN PACKS, PUT THE MYLAR BAGS INT THE PLASTIC CONTAINERS, PUT YOUR PRODUCT IN THE BABGS, SEAL THEM AND CLOSE THE LID. KEEP SEALED UNTIL YOU NEED TO USE THE PRODUCT.by HOOSIERDADDYPATRICK9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have had mine for over a year. Use them for any thing packaged that I have opened flour, nuts, raisins, rice, cereal, crackers, chocolate chips,pasta, etc.by neuroticmom6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.00 Was $31.10Save $11.10
- $17.14 Was $22.88Save $5.74
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- $10.23 Was $14.80Save $4.57
- $21.00 Was $29.22Save $8.22
- $9.31 Was $12.51Save $3.20
- $21.00 Was $32.65Save $11.65