About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maille Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard:
- Sets the standard for dijon mustard
Ingredients: Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sulphur Dioxide (Preservative).
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||40271|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 4.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0.5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||1|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 125 Mg||5|
|Potassium 0 G||0|
|Total Carbohydrate <1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein <1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this mustard is gluten-free.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None of the ingredients typically contain gluten.by ArtisticConsumer8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the same Maille mustard that can be bought in France that has a bite to it, or is it the americanized milder version?
- This mustard is imported and is the traditional Maille style mustard.by CommunityAnswer7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$9.60 Was $19.14Save $9.54
- Clearance$37.79 List price $45.35Save $7.56
- $10.93 Was $16.10Save $5.17
- $27.49 Was $30.78Save $3.29
- Rollback$20.31 Was $21.51Save $1.20