Customers also bought these products
- $319.00 List price $399.99Save $80.99
- $29.86 Was $34.86Save $5.00
- $16.72 Was $18.03Save $1.31
- Rollback$22.96 Was $25.96Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
The Magnavox DVR/HDD with ATSC Tuner lets you record broadcasted television in HD. You will enjoy the conversion to 1080p Full HD resolution. It comes with a digital single tuner (analog tuner not included). You can store up to 500 hours of your favorite programming on the 500GB DVR. Use it to record a whole series or pick-and-choose the shows that you want to watch. This HD DVR allows you to pause and rewind live TV. Don't miss another line because someone came in and interrupted you. Now you can quickly and easily go back and capture anything you may have missed.
Magnavox HD DVR/HDD 500GB with ATSC Tuner:
- HD digital single tuner (analog tuner not included)
- Record HD DVR broadcasting program
- Records up to 500 hours of HD contents onto 500GB HDD
- Record to HDD, DVD and external HDD
- Dubbing (HDD/DVD/external HDD/AV input)
- Pause and rewind live TV
- 1080p upconversion
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MDR865H/F7|
|Contained Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Connector Type:||3 x Composite Video, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital Audio, 3 x RCA Audio L+R, 2 x RF (Coaxial), 1 x S-Video|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD|
|Features:||Built-In Hard Disc Drive (HDD) &DVD Recorder with Digital Tune|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 16.50 x 2.40 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- No, this model does not have that feature.by CommunityAnswer10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (22)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can record one show and (1) chase-play that show, (2) watch a different show already recorded, (3) record one show on one tuner and watch live TV thru the 2nd tuner, or (4) with coax passthrough set to on ("Old") and coax into the Mag and out to a cable box or TV with digital tuner, you can record one or two shows with the Mag while watching a diff. channel using the cable box or TV tuner.by wajo210/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- You can record a show and watch it on any mobile device that you can download the free app to and that is connected to your home network (iPads, etc.). You can also download shows to those devices for watching anywhere (not connected to your home network).by wajo29/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Addition: I should have mentioned that you could run cable from the DVR to a different TV or physically move the DVR (pretty easy) to the 2nd TV and watch your shows there.by wajo28/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so since the device you want to stream to has to able to download the free Funai streaming/downloading app. I don't know of any TVs that can do that.by wajo25/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, connect YWR RCA or S-Video+WR audio from camera to input on the Mag and copy either to HDD then dub to DVD or copy direct to DVD. Copying to HDD first allows titling and editing if such is needed before making the DVD. Latest info is here: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/42-hdtv-recorders/2142154-magnavox-mdr865-867-868-hd-dvr-dvdrs.html#post37432762by wajo29/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this can not burn a DVD from a HD video camera.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (11)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $27.85 List price $49.99Save $22.14
- Reduced Price$192.10 List price $295.11Save $103.01
- Reduced Price$35.94 List price $69.95Save $34.01