Magnavox DVD Player/Tuner-Free VCR Combo, DV220MW9
Similar items available online
- $14.86 Was $17.49Save $2.63
- from $5.69
- $84.99 List price $149.99Save $65.00
- $7.94 Was $8.36Save $0.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy playing both DVDs and videocassette tapes with the Magnavox DVD player/VCR combo. The videocassette recorder does not have a built-in tuner, but does have a line input for recording from cable boxes, satellite systems or compatible TVs. The DVD player can also play CDs. Includes remote control. Magnavox DVD/VCR combo model #DV220MW9.
Magnavox DVD Player/VCR Combo, Tuner-Free:
Magnavox DVD Player Features:
- DVD, DVD-R/-RW and CD-R/-RW playback
- S-video output
- Title and subtitle display
- Multi-angle, skip, pause and resume play
- Program play or random play
- Zoom (1/2x, 2x, 3x, 4x)
- Virtual Surround sound effect
- Dolby Digital audio output for a surround sound system
Magnavox VCR Features:
- 4-head design with monophonic sound
- Time/index search
- High speed search
- Automatic head cleaner
- Digital auto tracking
- Still frame, slow motion
- 1-month, 8-event programming
Additional Features and Specifications:
- LED Indicator
- Trilingual On-Screen Display (English/Spanish/French)
- Parental Lock
- Remote Control
- Video Input/Output: 2 sets / 1 set
- S-Video Output: 1 set
- Component Video Out: 1 set
- Audio Output (L+R): 2 sets
- Audio Output (MONO): 2 sets
- Digital Audio Output (Coaxial): 1 set
- Dimensions [WxHxD]: 17.2" x 3.8" x 9.2" (435 x 94 x 223 mm)
- Weight : 5.8 lbs. (2.6 kg)
- Dimensions with Package [WxHxD] : 21.3" x 7.2" x 13.5" (539 x 182 x 342 mm)
- Weight with Package : 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
- Owner's Manual: English/French
- UL Listed, FCC/DHHS Certified
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Music Media Format:||VHS , DVD-RW , DVD+RW , CD-RW , DVD+R|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DV220MW9|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106406|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 2 ) - front Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear S-Video output ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear Composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear SPDIF output ( RCA phono ) - rear|
|Accessories Included:||Remote control, video cable, audio cable|
|Features:||Record , Infrared , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.20 x 17.10 x 3.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine was brand new and I have no complaints with this item to this dateby briasmommy12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're brand new players.by MsBean78012/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Magnavox DVD Player/Tuner-Free VCR Combo (DV220MW9) is brand new and ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. It has a good price point because it does not have a tuner. You cannot watch a program on TV and record a different program on the Combo.by CommunityAnswer12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use the analog to digital cable box as well. it is for over the air reception only.....FREE TV...copy that...by dmg19519/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cable or satellite box.by TechItemShopper7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a cox supplied tunerby notthequeen7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Just make sure the new TV has either component video or S-Video inputs. Not just RF in. Most new TV's will have them, esp. HDTV. Note this DVD player does not have the upconvert to 1080p capability most DVD players now offer. That makes the regular DVD play improved picture for an HDTV. You may want to consider the $147 DVD Recorder/VHS combo unit.by DeepDiver512/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably most any will work if it has rca inputsby pbesong3/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any t.v. is compatible with it.by kimaam7/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.39 List price $12.99Save $6.60
- Clearance$19.97 List price $39.99Save $20.02
- Clearance$10.61 List price $21.99Save $11.38
- Clearance$7.01 List price $14.99Save $7.98
- Clearance$13.74 List price $27.99Save $14.25
- Clearance$6.19 List price $12.99Save $6.80
- Clearance$7.27 List price $14.99Save $7.72
- Clearance$11.85 List price $23.99Save $12.14
- Clearance$11.79 List price $23.99Save $12.20
- Clearance$6.51 List price $13.99Save $7.48
- Clearance$6.98 List price $13.99Save $7.01
- Clearance$6.10 List price $12.99Save $6.89
- Clearance$6.11 List price $12.99Save $6.88
- Clearance$13.46 List price $26.99Save $13.53