Customers also viewed these products
Magnavox DP100MW8B Compact DVD Player, Black
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$44.99 Was $49.99Save $5.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $119.00 List price $174.88Save $55.88
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00
- from $69.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat yourself to the full-featured Magnavox DVD Player at a value price. It delivers the convenience of multi-format playback, as well as an S-video connection for better-looking movies. Plus, the Magnavox DVD Player is UL Listed and FCC/DHHS Certificated. Black.
DVD: Magnavox DVD Player:
- Progressive scan video out
- The Magnavox DVD Player plays: DVD Video, DVD+R/RW (video format), DVD-R/RW (video format), CD-R/RW, audio CD, MP3
- Title, sub title display
- Skip, pause and resume play
- Program play (CD/DVD/MP3: 20 titles)
- Zoom (1/2x, 2x, 3x, 4x)
- Virtual surround system
- Dolby Digital stream out
- Slow (FWD: 5 steps)
- Search (FWD/REV:5 Steps)
Magnavox DVD Player Convenience:
- LED Iindicator
- Trilingual on-screen display (English/Spanish/French)
- Parental lock
- Includes wireless remote control
Magnavox DVD Player Output:
- 1 video output
- 1 S-video output
- 1 Component video out
- 1 Audio output (L+R)
- 1 Digital audio output (coaxial)
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Audio Track Codec:||Y|
|Has Automatic Shutoff:||Y|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DP100MW8B|
|Features:||Y , CD-R/RW , Yes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you are connecting to a modern TV with Yellow/White/Red RCA input jacks you'll be fine, but if you're connecting to a older TV with only a silver coax jack you'll need t get a $10-$15 RF Modulator.by TheTechGuru8/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes- we were unable to hook this up to our tv. We needed an RF Regulator-by EdwardsOnlyGirl8/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Everything you need is in the box and it is very easy to connect to your TV.by rainbow79/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the remote has all the whistles and bells including volume buttonsby Tsalagi9/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby MTmomofone3/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What you need is a old regular VCR or just ask your cable company for a set top tuner box. Note the TV will need to have YELLOW/WHITE/RED Composite input jacks for this.by TheTechGuru8/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not have a tunner.by FromSTex6/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?