I love this Washer Dryer Combo.... We had been through the ringer... no pun. We had a Splendid that broke twice and then bought this Magic Chef even though it didn't have reviews that were as positive as the Splendide. I love it thought because you can stop it after the wash cycle to remove clothes which you can't do with the Splendide. Also, because it's ventless, the clothes don't shrink or come out as wrinkled as they did in the Splendide that we had that was vented and had a high heat level. The drying time is as long as the Splendide so it was no big deal for us.
Magic Chef 2.0 Cu. Ft. Ventless Washer/Dryer Combo in White
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
About This Item
- All-in-one combination front load washer and condensing dryer does not require a vent
- Ventless cyclonic action drying technology allows for placement flexibility
- Durable 2.0 cu. ft. capacity stainless steel drum accommodates large loads
- 16 total cycles (wash and dry) including delicate heavy duty, normal, de-wrinkle and dry
- Front-mounted control panel with LED display provides easy cycle selection
- 5 wash and rinse temperatures lets you select the right temperature for your fabric needs
- 3 Soil Level Settings for light to heavily soiled laundry items
- Spin Speeds up to 1120 Maximum RPM for better water extraction
- Delay the start time of a cycle from 1 to 24 hours
- Tub Clean cycle helps to keep the washer fresh and removes residue
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Magic Chef 2.0 cu ft Combo Washer and Dryer, White
|1 Year Parts and Labor|
|2 cu ft|
27.7 x 26.9 x 34.8 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great All in One Machine
Great for 1 or 2 peoples daily laundry
Great machine for 1 or 2 people. Very compact. Low water and detergent consumption. As long as you are only washing daily clothes or bed sheets and don't over load it, it is a very nice unit. If you are looking to wash clothes for a family or wash heavy items like blankets, coats, or throw rugs, this is not the machine for you. But if you are doing laundry for 1 or 2 people and don't have the room for full size washer/dryer it will do a good job. But just like every unit read the manual first.
Take itr just in case you have no choice!
The washer is compact and good but there is a permanent problem with the drying cycle. The is a safety switch located inside the machine that is permanently jumping and to reset it you have to open the machine. As well the drying capacity is about 50% of washing capacity, so you have to remove 50% of the stuff out and dry it separately. The customer service of this company is rediculeus. Warranty service can take 2-3 weeks
I am returning this machine!
I am returning this machine. The way was made it's really what is wrong, water overflow and I get all the place full of water every time it rinses! I wish they had just made lots of test before they sell it!
Waste of money
I didn't have this for an entire month and I had to have it serviced because it stopped working and after they "serviced" it, it still didn't work. Luckily, I was within my 90 day period and will return it!
Stopped heating on dry cycle. Repaired. Display burned out. Repaired. Stopped heating on dry cycle. Cord cut off and machine disposed of. Money refunded.
Complete and utter garbage. Refuses to dry, sounds like a WWII anti aircraft artillery when it's running on any wash cycle. Small size which is great for single folks or a couple but move along if you've got a family. Where is the R
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question