Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.00 List price $39.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mad Catz PS3 Wireless Controller features multidirectional SixSense technology, quick-fire analog triggers and joysticks, high-precision D-pad and action buttons, ergonomic design and grips, home button accesses main interface, a lag-free 2.4 GHz wireless signal and 4 controller port indicator LEDs. Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included).
Mad Catz PS3 Wireless Controller (PS3):
- Multidirectional SixSense technology
- Quick-fire analog triggers and joysticks
- High-precision D-pad and action buttons
- Ergonomic design and grips
- Home button accesses main interface
- 2.4 GHz wireless signal
- 4 controller port indicator LEDs
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MOV588560|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.48 x 7.48 x 1.18 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have disposed of the manual to this product and now I cannot getit to pair with my ps3! How can I pair it?
- How to Sync a Mad Catz PS3 Controller With a USB Instructions 1. Open the battery compartment lid of the Mad Catz PS3 controller and insert 2 New Fresh AA batteries. Close the lid afterward. 2. Insert the USB receiver that came with the Mad Catz PS3 controller into an empty USB slot on your PS3 game console. The LED of the receiver will begin to flash, indicating it is connecting to the controller. 3. Press the “Home” button on the Mad Catz controller after the LED Has stopped flashing. The controller is now synced with your PS3. Hope This Helps you - HAPPY GAME'NGby DJandGamer2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $9.59 Was $11.99Save $2.40
- $44.24 Was $49.99Save $5.75