I have bought two expensive brands just this year and they both were junk. They were hard to start and didn't stay running. Decided to give this trimmer a try and I'm glad I did! Right out of the box it was easy to put together and starts right up w hardly any effort. So far I'm very happy with this purchase as it is far cheaper than the other models. Follow the instructions and you shouldn't have any problems.
Murray 14'' Attachment Capable 2-Cycle 25cc Straight Shaft Gas String Trimmer
About This Item
Murray 14 Attachment Capable 2-Cycle 25cc Straight Shaft Gas String Trimmer:
- Best for light trimming jobs with a 14 cutting swath
- Durable straight shaft design to easily trim under bushes and hard-to-reach areas
- Powered by a clutched 25cc engine
- 3-Step advanced starting for easy starting
- Light-weight design for comfort and ease of use
- Aluminum fixed line head with thick .095" line for durability and easier line loading
- Attachment capable straight shaft converts this trimmer into other Click Link or Universal Yard Tools
- Deluxe D handle designed for comfort and ease of use
- 2-year limited warranty
- Includes oil with purchase
- Model Number: 41ADZ22C758
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
The Murray 25cc string trimmer works great for me. Starts on the 1st or 2nd pull every time for 2 years now. The key is to always use Ethanol free gas with fuel stabilizer, like with any small engine.
Murray 14" string trimmer
This gadget is great. It is so much more convenient that the string/spool type. So much nicer for women to change the string.
Having owned other cheap gas and electric weedeaters, I was not too hopeful regarding this one. But, it was easy to put together, started easy and continues to start easy, and has plenty of power. I love the stringing system! Super easy! Yes, you have to change them out about every half hour of trimming, but aftermarket ones last longer than the ones that came with it. And you can use the .80 or .96 size string. Just cut them to length. Bad thing; it is heavy and it is noisy. Make sure you use quality ETHANOL-FREE gas and quality oil. That is the key with 2cyl small engines.
It great on light lawn work,i damage the lower section,trying to purchase it seperately,need help.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question