Customers also bought these products
- $9.98 Was $10.98Save $1.00
- $6.88 Was $7.68Save $0.80
- Reduced Price$3.30 List price $3.98Save $0.68
- $9.34 Was $9.84Save $0.50
About this item
About this item
Give yourself a healthy boost with this MLO Sports Nutrition Vegetable Protein Powder 16 oz pack. It combines soy with the finest vegetable protein sources, adding a modified amino acid to ensure optimal utilization. This vegan powder contains no meat or milk products making it a wise choice for vegetarians or anyone that is looking for a mild-tasting soy protein supplement. It is believed that 25 grams of soy protein per day, as part of a diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of MLO vegetable protein powder supplies 17 grams of soy protein. It contains no added sugar, is kosher and is low in fat to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
MLO Sports Nutrition Vegetable Protein Powder:
- MLO vegetable protein powder is high in protein
- Contains no meat or milk products
- Balanced amino acids
- Combines soy with the finest vegetable protein sources
- Wise choice for vegetarians or anyone that is looking for a mild-tasting soy protein supplement
- Low fat
- Vegan powder supplies 17 grams of soy protein per day
- No added sugar
- Heart healthy
Warning Text: Use this product for a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Fiber, Corn Bran, Potato Starch, Broccoli Powder, Tomato Powder, Carrot Powder, Beat Powder, Papain. Contains Soy. Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Milk And Egg Products.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||32609|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.75 x 7.50 x 8.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 200 Mg||8|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 17 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- You can mix this product with smoothies in a blender.by CommunityAnswer7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has 80 calories and 17g of protein per serving.by CommunityAnswer3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.29 Was $7.94Save $0.65
- $18.34 Was $19.34Save $1.00