Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Become a part of Major League Baseball's biggest moments. The highest rated sports franchise over the last 8 years is back with new ways to play, more realistic gameplay physics and the most authentic MLB gameplay experience ever. From the booth to the field, MLB 14 The Show captures the most exciting moments in baseball. Welcome to The Show.
- Next Generation Baseball Has Arrived - MLB 14 The Show makes its next-gen debut on the PS4 system, utilizing the system's vast resources to deliver exceptionally detailed and fluid gameplay. With improvements to presentation, a wealth of added animations, and a dramatic increase in environment and player detail, we are setting out to create the best-looking and best-playing baseball sim ever created.
- Year-to-Year Saves - For the first time in franchise history, saves can be carried over from MLB 14 to future releases of The Show, meaning that gamers won't have to worry about starting their Franchise or Road to the Show seasons over in years to come.
- Player Lock - The new Player Lock feature (a.k.a RTTS anywhere) gives users the ability to lock-on to any single player and enter games using the Road to the Show gameplay mechanic, allowing for faster games and more focused on-field action.
- Quick Counts - Users will now be able to play a full nine-inning game in less than 30 minutes, half the time it takes in previous iterations of The Show. Despite the shortened game durations, realistic stats will not be compromised.
- Universal Profile - A new tendency-tracking system monitors and records gamers' unique playing styles. Those patterns are stored in the Universal Profile, which can be viewed by anyone looking to get a quick scouting report on the player. The Universal Profile can also be subbed in in place of a CPU opponent in Diamond Dynasty and Online Franchise, making for more realistic head-to-head matchups when schedules prevent synchronous play.
- Community Challenges - Players will be able to freely toy and tinker with game situations and scenarios on the fly, whether that's the inning, score, who's on base, or where the ball is hit. These custom situations can be bundled with a creative set of goals and put forth as a challenge to the community, whether it's to relive the past, change history, or dream of new possibilities.
- Online Franchise - Finally, Franchise mode can be shared with friends online, with most of the features from the offline version making the transition, including Scouting, the Amateur Draft, Free Agency and CPU Trades. The mode will remain highly customizable as scheduling, divisions, postseason spots and more are all commissioner options.
- Stubs - Playing games in MLB 14 The Show rewards players with Stubs. Stubs can be used to purchase additional in-game content - like Road to the Show training points - or used in our new mode, Community Challenges. Stubs can be earned in any mode, and they are not required to progress through a mode. You can still purchase additional in-game content through the PlayStation Store.
- Diamond Dynasty Extra Innings - In this mode, a player's team is always looking for opportunities to challenge other users in an offline setting, which allows the user to earn bonus rewards the next time they log in. When online, the player has the opportunity to challenge other user-created teams in an offline game where the CPU controls their team. Players can only benefit positively in this mode even if their team does not perform up to their normal standards.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Video Game Collection:||MLB|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Sports - baseball simulation|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||711719991953|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Sony Computer Entertainment of America , Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby salme9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its there!!!!by CrumIsTheManInDe9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game series is created by Sony Computer Entertainment San Diego, a first party Sony developer - so no, no chance.by Stashy777/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby salamandre12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- April 1st= Ps3 May 6th= Ps4by Arizona11Heat4/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?