MAM - Girls' 8-oz. Bottles, 3-Pack, BPA Free
Customers also viewed these products
- $21.66 Was $22.97Save $1.31
- $29.00 Was $32.34Save $3.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Three pack of 8oz. anti-colic bottles
- BPA free
- Bottom valve works according to unique natural-flow principle ensuring smooth, air-free feeding
- Leak-proof cap, ideal for rough and tumble dynamics of everyday baby life
- Nipple is silk-soft silicone with a patented surface
- Bottle has wide opening for easy filing and cleaning
- The scale on the front of bottle is easy to read and measure
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Color:||Pink , Purple|
|Material:||BPA Free , Silicone|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||50741|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- they do have a specific nipple that you need. If you go to diapers.com you can see the nipples.by Jepper209/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mam nipples are slik whice is nice. and the hole bottle can be boiled i emailed mam when i was wanting to know more be4 i got anyby babygirl877/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They use MAM nipples. The larger bottles come with medium flow nipples, the small with slow flow nipples. They can be purchased seperately but are quite expensive, about $3 each & come in packs of 2.by Vail2/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the nipples on the mam bottles are very soft an they dont have air hole on them like nuk nipples as long as y find a nipple that fits u'll be alright because the air vents are on the bottomby MsMommy3232/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are these bottles hard to wash? I have the dr brown bottles and they are a pain to wash. I do not have a dishwasher.
- I dont think they are. The bottom comes off and there is an insert you can take out and wash. They are similiar to the playtex ventaire (but better)by Jepper209/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not as time consuming as Dr Brown's and don't require a special tool either...they are more like Playtex VentAir bottlesby jkrsuth6/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had no problems washing these bottles. They are actually easier then other bottles because the bottoms come off and it's easier to clean inside the bottles.by cschmoll4/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Size 2 but you can buy the slow flow from babies r us or diapers.comby Jepper204/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nipples are stage 2 fast flow.by eeyorefn7/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.36 Was $2.83Save $0.47
- $2.80 Was $3.57Save $0.77
- $8.73 Was $11.27Save $2.54
- $10.39 Was $11.07Save $0.68
- $5.07 Was $5.38Save $0.31
- from $11.23