Customers also viewed these products
MAM - Boys' 5-oz. Bottles, 3-Pack, BPA Free
Consider these popular products
- $2.36 Was $2.83Save $0.47
- $2.80 Was $3.57Save $0.77
- $8.73 Was $11.27Save $2.54
- $10.39 Was $11.07Save $0.68
- $5.07 Was $5.38Save $0.31
- from $11.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Three pack of 5oz. anti-colic bottles
- BPA free
- Bottom valve works according to unique natural-flow principle ensuring smooth, air-free feeding
- Leak-proof cap, ideal for rough and tumble dynamics of everyday baby life
- Nipple is silk-soft silicone with a patented surface
- Bottle has wide opening for easy filing and cleaning
- The scale on the front of bottle is easy to read and measure
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Material:||BPA Free , Silicone|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||50732|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Wikipedia lists BPA as: "Bisphenol A, commonly abbreviated as BPA, is an organic compound with two phenol functional groups. It is a difunctional building block of several important plastics and plastic additives." Basically it's a chemical that is in many plastics and can liners that has been shown to have negative effects on babies and infants. It's not something you want to add to your childs diet any more than lead paint chips but unfortunately it's a lot more common. Best to avoid it when you can.by cpartale7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a certian additive that is used in plastic that is NOT used in this product.by CBH06171/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The MAM nipples are very natural so no problem with the baby drawing from the bottle - but there is always the possibility of 'Nipple Confusion' once you start bottle feeding. We noticed that our son wasn't latching as well after we started using the bottle more often because the bottle & nipple are easier - more milk for less work. Nipples are a decent width, half inch maybe.by cpartale7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They worked just fine and I breast and bottle feed my son. The nipples are fairly small not super wide but I find that my son does better with them and gets a firmer "latch" and by doing so is getting less air. . hope that answered your question and good luck : )by CBH06171/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The newborn nipples are marked with a #1 on them and we've used them on both of our children from newborn/ premature to around 6 months - at which point we switched over to the #2 nipples for better flow.by cpartale7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nipple on the 5 oz bottle is the slow flow stage 1 nipple (the slowest MAM offers). However, the flow is a little faster than Playtex slow flow nipples. I started my son on the MAM bottles at about 1 month and he did fine with it. The size of the nipple is fine and he latches on great. The stage 1 nipple says it is ok for 0+ months.by Orangetabbyboys11/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?