Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A first-person, online-only shooter, MAG lets players experience battles with up to 256 real people across a global battlefield, and aligns players into squads of eight to work together in order to progress through a persistent world known as the "Shadow War." Players choose a character in one of the Private Military Companies and begin to fight for control of the Shadow War. Each battle victory or loss contributes to the PMC's world standing by gaining or losing contracts, and moving them to the offensive or pulling them back to the defensive. Through incentives of bonus experience points, players are motivated to follow the chain of command and work together to accomplish objectives and advance their PMC within the Shadow War. Experienced players can obtain leadership positions on the battlefield and are able to communicate with their squad or platoon to assign objectives, call in airstrikes, and execute advanced command abilities that benefit the team.
- Unprecedented Action - For the first time ever, fight 256 real player battles in hi-def online combat for contracts around the world.
- Command Structure - Rise through the chain of command, earning the right to lead an eight-man squad, 32-man platoon, and even command a full 128-man army.
- Persistent Shadow War - Each battle victory or loss contributes to your PMCs world standing, moving them on the offensive or pulling them back to the defensive.
- Choose an army - Three distinct PMCs from which to choose from, each with their own history, personality, and style.
- Customization - Customize your character and begin to pursue a wide variety of combat specialties.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Mild Language, and Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BCUS-98110|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Publisher:||Sony Computer Entertainment of America , Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not right off the bat, but there is a training mode you have to go through to learn the basic maneuvers and once you do that, you're good to go!by RANGERFANSINCEBIRTH12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The game is easy to play once you get a hold of it. I must admit their is a steap learning slope though. GL ^^by Learn2pwn11/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT IS VERY EASH ONCE YOU GET USED TO THE CONTROLLING THE GAME IS VERY EASYby ORLANDO201011/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not like other FPSs you will need to get use to MAG play style. Get in a clan or play in groups is the best way to play.by madfireball9/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My fiance` says it is. He also says for more info pull it up online.by AlucansGirl12/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not initially anyhow. The training is minimal and the maps are so large it can be hard to get a feel of the bigger picture and pace of the battle. That being said, stick it out to at least level 8 or above and things start slowing down and you can really get into the game, and I'd hightly recommend you do, you won't regret it!by Buckeye06134/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IS JUST HAVE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AS YOUR BILLING ADDRESS AND THEN THE SAME ADDRESS AS A SHIPPING AND THEN YOU WOULD ENTER THE GIFT CARD NUMBER ON THE CHECKOUT SCREEN AND IT WILL DEDUCT IT FROM THE ORDERby ORLANDO201011/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are ready to purchase this item, add it to your basket. Once it is in their select checkout. under the method of payment you should enter or select gift card. Then just follow the rest of the order. hope this helpsby ESPANOZAninja2/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a number on back of the card scratch it off and use that onlineby ryan25092/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is changed in the controls settings. You may also need to reassign controllers in the PS3 xmb.by madfireball1/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is usually something in the options. It should be in like controler config (once in game). I would recommend you still use "move" because it is alot better then a controller. GL ^^by Learn2pwn11/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WHAT I WOULD SAY IS THERE WAS AN UPDATE FOR THE MOVE BECAUSE THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH IT NOW EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE IT WITH NO PROBLEM JUST GET THE UPDATEby ORLANDO201011/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $9.88 Was $12.08Save $2.20