Similar items in stock
M-Wave Mini Front Pannier Bag Bicycle Rack
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The M-Wave Mini Front Pannier Bag Bicycle Rack is a smart choice to hold your pannier bag. The universal fitting makes it is easy to install the rack on the front or the rear of the bike. The bicycle pannier rack includes stainless steel screws and a reflector bracket. The frame is lightweight, weighing in at only 238 grams.
M-Wave Mini Front Pannier Bag Bicycle Rack:
- Made of alloy
- Universal fitting for front or rear bicycle rack
- For mounting at the brake pivots and fork crown (front) or seat stay bridge
- For 24"-28"
- Stainless steel screws
- Reflector bracket
- Includes mounting material
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A *SET* of panniers mount to the opposite sides of a rack, which of course cannot be done with this particular rack. However, there are some smaller pannier bags designed to sit on the TOP of a rack and carry most if not all of the load there. This rack is suitable for those types of pannier bags.by traeguth10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have installed this rack and have used it now 2 seasons. i have loaded it beyond belief. the rack is small of course and is Not a pannier rack so it is not braced from the wheel axle location. i really doubt your front set of panniers weigh 4 pounds, but that aside, i doubt your panniers will fit. maybe they will. as i said this is a small rack. i use a a very tall slender plastic sturdy trash type can i found at wal mart. i used U bolt type set up that hooks over my high handlebars and the base of trashcan sits on rack. i know i have had over 25 pounds of veggies and whatnots in that can. steering the bike with that much weight on the front was an issue but it works every time. always always always check your mounts first.by webrumor5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Viagba: your cruiser bike does not appear to have side pull brake hardware. The little rack attaches with L brackets to the side or top pull brake anchor points. You have other front rack choices that will work for your bike.by webrumor9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?