M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy Party Size Bag, 42 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy is a little nutty, a lot tasty and always full of fun. Enjoy roasted peanuts covered in delicious chocolate and a colorful candy shell. These party size chocolate candies make great to-go snacks, add-ins for baking and treats for a candy buffet. Remember Peanut M&M'S Candy for your next event or celebration! This iconic chocolate candy is always the life of the party.
- Contains one 42-ounce pouch of M&M'S Peanut and Milk Chocolate Candy
- Peanut M&M'S Chocolate Candy is great for sharing with friends and family
- Fill your candy bowl with this delicious, colorful candy
- This Party Size bag features a convenient resealable zipper
- Try adding M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy to your favorite baked goods and ice cream sundaes
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MNM32437|
|Brand:||M & M's|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This bag is 42 oz. Around 12 pieces are one oz. So they could be from 500 to 510 pieces in a bag.by Oldfashionlady4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are all in the bag.by cornholio3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my guess would be approx. 300by gshanks12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Because the weight of each piece of M&M peanut varies because of size it is difficult to say exactly but I would estimate about 420. I repackage them for personal use into 3x4 2 oz bags and there are about 21 or 22 in a 42 oz bag. The content of each 3x4 zip lock bag is about 19 to 21.by KenG1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know how many pieces are in the bag, but if you're doing a candy bar, it's recommended to have 5 lbs. of candy for every 10 guest @ the event.by crowgal4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is packaged by weight and not specifically by piece count.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on the back of the bagby Jose8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Busybob, the nutrition facts and list of ingredients can be found in the last two product images at the top of the page.by Mars Customer Care8/13/2016Written by a verified representative from Mars Customer CareWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?