Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Rollback Reduced Price$11.80 List price $12.50Save $0.70
- Reduced Price$23.69 List price $27.00Save $3.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This strong steel and polymer shoe rack holds 50 pairs of shoes or 50 shoe boxes. Its wide base supports the shoe rack even on thick carpets. The cross-beam design adds extra strength and durability.
Lynk 50 Pair Shoe Rack, 10 Tier, Shoe Shelf Organizer, White:
- Specially sized drawers to organize any cabinet in the kitchen, laundry, bathroom and garage
- Industrial-grade ball bearing glides for smooth gliding under the heaviest loads
- Beautiful commercial chrome steel construction
- Easy Mount Design requires no measuring and installs in minutes
- Hardware included
- Dimensions: 14"W x 18"D x 4"H
- Model# 145950
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Number of Shelves:||1|
|Capacity:||40 + Pairs|
|Recommended Room:||Laundry Room , Closet|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||145950|
|Color:||Silver , White|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||Made In the USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||35.88 x 10.00 x 55.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will this soe rack hold 50 men boots and sneakers or is it just for weman shoes? i need something that will hold a males shoe...
- No. The top rack is the only one that holds boots. Sneaker and mens shoes would be fine.by bunky143/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It will hold 50 pairs of kids shoes. For boots, you loose about half of the rack space because you have to take the level above off to get them to fit. I think about 16 pairs of boots will fit.by Whereelsecaniputmyshoes8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will hold boots only on the top shelf and only 4 pairs. It does hold men's shoes but won't hold 50 pairs.by Jaelinn1/15/2017Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! This rack is only strong enough (In my humble opinion) men's or women's slippers. It's won't even hold women's shoes/heels/boots.by Souljarette8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I super glued mine n it seems a little unstable. I have a majority of women shoes n some of my husband's but I wouldn't trust filling it with all men's shoes since they r heavierby Canelita12131/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it holds about 20 pairs of men's sneakers / boots.by khloe138/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rack is the Best it is strong and surdy it interlocks on each level. It will let you store shoe boxes long men shoes and boots also on the top shelf or laying flat across from each other how you would store the tall boots in a box all you need to do is place the rack a little away from the wall to allow the lenght of the shoe to rest on the two steel bars. You will love it trust me I have purchase several shoe racks in my life, and I truly recomend this item to anybody.. I am responding to you guys something I never done before, you see I am 63 years old and I am truly excited about this rack quality and great prize:-)))by Immacolata8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, men shoes and sneakers would not be a problem. Men boots is a bit tricky to go in and out because is not very tall the space between racks, except the last rack that you can put whatever you want. If you are going to load with 50 pair of heavy duty men boots I would be a bit concern of the durability of the rack. I have heavy stuff on it but only about 20 %, the rest is my wife shoes... I think the rack is overprice for the cheap material that it uses, but was the best I found, and it does the job.by An anonymous customer8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 different ones that I have had would not. I have mine tied up to the shelf in my closet.by NANA2LHM7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bunky149/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mlachake9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! Buy another brand.by IgboGirl9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby AmCanRich6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on how heavy your shoes are....boots not so muchby shopper00335/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as long as the box is short enough.by Whereelsecaniputmyshoes10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! Definitely not! Unless they are slippers with no weight I'd buy something else.by Souljarette6/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boxes will probably slide off since there is nothing to hold themby Canelita12133/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it also shows this in the photo.by noneyaaaah2/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- most definately. this is the best rack ever it interlocks on each level. I have prior purchased 3 racks that kept falling down the side frame would buckle down. This rack is the Best..I promess you!!by Immacolata3/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rack does hold shoes that are still inside its' box. Much better than individual shoes without the boxes.by MinaKpop2/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?