Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $1,498.88 Was $1518.97Save $20.09
- $891.01 Was $1438.97Save $547.96
- $39.99 Was $79.99Save $40.00
- $21.19 Was $22.97Save $1.78
- $59.97 Was $99.99Save $40.02
- $90.29 Was $129.99Save $39.70
- $69.97 Was $75.97Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your dog will be secure and comfortable in the Lucky Dog Welded Wire Uptown Dog Kennel. The stylish Lucky Dog Kennel protects your pet from the outdoor elements. Ideal for decks, patios and yards, this versatile welded wire kennel can easily fit in any outdoor space. The Lucky Dog Kennel is made out of 10-gauge welded wire with welded wire mesh panels. The square frame creates a safe kennel with a contemporary look that will also look great in your back yard or on your deck or patio. With a lockable steel latch, this welded wire kennel securely keeps your dog locked in. You can trust that with the Lucky Dog Welded Wire Uptown Dog Kennel, your dog will not be able to break out. The powder-coat finish on the Lucky Dog Kennel protects it so that you can leave it outdoors. This kennel is easy to set up and requires simple tool-free assembly. This Lucky Dog Welded Wire Uptown Dog Kennel measures 4' long x 4' wide x 6' high.
Lucky Dog Welded Wire Uptown Dog Kennel:
- Measures 4' x 4' x 6'
- Dog kennel measures 6" at peak of roof
- 10 gauge welded wire for durability and kennel safety
- Welded wire mesh panels
- Square frame safety design
- Powder-coat finish prevents rust
- 1" leg extension that allows for easy clean-up, eliminating bacteria build up
- Tool-free assembly
- Lockable steel latch
- Item# CL 60544
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CL 60544|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Pet Size:||Intermediate (50 - 75 Lbs)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||48.00 x 48.00 x 72.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are the gaps around the bottom of this cage and aroung the door small enough to contain cats?
- Yes. It is perfect for cats. Kittens can come out from the mesh.by lllmeng12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- door gaps on mine are about 1.5 inches....but because i set the cage on a board to tilt it flush against the house, the gap on the bottom was raised to just over 2 inches, so to be safe, i built a 2x4 frame that wraps around the bottom on 3 sides....the fourth side, the panel with the door in it, opens into my garage...the cats enter the cage from my garage. with a little ingenuity, this is ideal for cats....i wouldn't put a little kitten in it though.....by katslave4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess it depends on the size of the cat. I have chihuahua's and I had to modify it so they could not dig out under it.by bowspat10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. In my opinion it could easily contain cats.by PupGirl7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gaps aren't that big. A cat would be ok, but a small kitten may not.by JacklovesMaggie2/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There shouldn't be any problems with this kennel containing cats.by bargainbj10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is open but a couple bars that help give the top cover shape. So you drape the cover that comes with it over the two bars and then the cover clips to the crate at the top.by SGIgal4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is open. The cover is only a water proof fabric one.by lllmeng4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- top is not wire mesh....it is a durable plastic, waterproof cover.......by katslave8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top has a triangle shaped support at the front an back with a bar at the ridge that connects to the triangles. It is not wire mesh.by PupGirl8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top is open except for the tarp that comes with it. If you needed to enclose it you would have to put some plywood or something similar to it across the top and hold down with fasteners. Doing this would decrease the height a bit. I had thought about the same thing when I was purchasing this for my daughter. We decided to just go ahead and use the tarp and so far this has been working out for us.by bargainbj10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- openby Haensch8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is easy to put together and you can easily leave off one side... in fact i made it a long dog run. So you can configure as you likeby Sparkett7771/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each is 2ft wide. It is possible to keep one side open.by lllmeng4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the walls are 4 seperate panels, but for overall stability, i think you need to use all four. you could just put the kennel together and then secure the little door open, lined up with the doggie door. i use this kennel in a similar fashion. i have the door panel side open to my service door in the garage....my cats go into the kennel from the garage so they can sit out in the fresh air. i put the kennel up in the usual manner, using all 4 sides, but i just use a rope to secure the door in an open position. good luck.by katslave3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The panels are in 2' sections.by PupGirl4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. each panel is held together with 2 brackets.by Haensch6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $165.99 List price $216.99Save $51.00