I'm so excited about this! I've been looking for and needing a good light to take camping, and to have while hiking and fishing. I needed something light weight and solar powered. This thing is amazing! It didn't take hardly any time to charge up and be ready to use. It didn't weigh much at all, and I didn't need to have batteries! I love that the attached handle that came with it is adjustable, and i can take it apart to hook it around things. I attached it to my camping chair and even hung it from a tree to get some nice surround lighting. It didn't take long at all to blow up... it was seriously one breath of air and it was full and ready to go. When I was done with it and ready to put it up... it was a little tricky to squeeze the nozzle closed to release the air... but i got the hang of it and it quickly deflated. I love that it has three brightness settings (low, medium, high, and a 4th setting of stobe). I kept it on the highest and it stayed bright the whole time i used it, which was about 4-5 hours and it wasn't dimming yet. I've attached a bunch of photos I hope help show the best qualities of this. You won't be dissapointed at all!!
About This Item
- Mobile charging capabilities with USB port for two-way charging
- Adjustable base strap and fixed top strap for easy hanging
- 10 LEDs emitting 135 lumens of power through a matte finish
- Lasts up to 50 hours on a single charge, and recharges via solar or USB quick-charge (14 hours / 2-3 hours)
- Built-in rechargeable 2000 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- High efficiency solar panel
- Battery level indicator to show battery charge
- 2 second quick shut off
- Collapses down to 1.5 inches and weighs just 5.5 ounces
- Durable and built for adventure. Can withstand up to 150 lbs of pressure!
- Fully waterproof with an IP67 rating
- 1m USB-to-USB cable included
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot Clean
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.00 x 5.00 x 4.75 Inches
A great lantern for home and camping.
We haven't had our Luci Pro very long, and we haven't yet tried using it to recharge a phone or anything, but it creates enough light that we've been using it for a desk lamp on hot nights when we don't want the heat of electrical lamps. It holds a charge for a long time and provides a really good amount of illumination. We're having fun playing with our various Luci lights around the house, and looking forward to taking them camping with us. We both love the fact that leaving them sitting outside in the sun during the day provides hours of illumination at night.
These lights are great for camping, decorating the patio and will be used in our hurricane kits. Very bright and lasts for hours.
GREAT product with awesome lighting!
We are dispersed campers and this hangs in the center of our tent, provides all the light we could need
As I expected. Great addition to evening out door event lights. Three of them light my canopy with no wiring. I like the usb feature too.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question