Luv luv the smell and ideal for shampoo bar 2 in 1 especially for teens who don't know how much to use. Not sure of the result as far as hair just started using it.
About This Item
Love Beauty and Planet Volume and Bounty 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Bar Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower 4.0 oz
- HAIR CARE PROMISE: Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Hair Volume and Bounty 2 in 1 Bar gently cleanses with a lightweight formula, providing body & hair volume for fine hair.
- VOLUME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER BAR: Our Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volumizing 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Bar lightly moisturizes while giving your hair volume and strength
- 2 IN 1 VEGAN SHAMPOO BAR WITH INGREDIENTS INSPIRED BY NATURE: Infused with Organic Coconut Water, this 2 in 1 volume shampoo bar for fine hair energizes with a burst of delicate Mimosa Flowers
- YES Safe for Colored Hair, YES Vegan Shampoo Bar, YES with Plant Based Detanglers, YES Organic Coconut Oil for hair, YES 2 in 1 Shampoo for Thinning Hair
- HAIR SHAMPOO 2 IN 1 FORMULA WITH FIVE FREE FROMS: Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Dye-free, Cruelty-free, Phthalate-free
- THICKENING SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER BAR: This 2 in 1 bar hair shampoo for fine hair is safe enough to use on all hair types. It is also our best shampoo for thin hair.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Stearic Acid*, Water (Eau), Sodium Isethionate, Fragrance (Parfum), Acacia Decurrens Flower Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sodium Chloride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Instructions: How to Use: Simple! Rub the bar between your hands for lather or directly onto hair, massage, rinse. Go easy on the tap.
Love Beauty and Planet
All Hair Types
|Hair Care Key Benefits|
Phthalate-Free, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Vegan
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.25 x 1.50 x 3.25 Inches
Low cost and lasts awhile; no plastic packaging.
Love Planet Love
Takes some getting used to, but lathers and smells great!
Love this product. Great stuff
I was soooooo skeptical about this. But I loved the idea of a shampoo bar. I don't know why, it just seemed....easier. First off, the simple packaging is great, pretty, eye-catching, low-waste. The bar itself is heart-shaped, which is way cute. It smells so, so nice, too, but in a subtle way. It's got notes of coconut and flowers, but not overpowering at all. I can't stand strong fragrances - this is enough that you know you smell nice, but subtle enough that people might think it's just your wonderful self smelling naturally nice. So, the lather part is tricky. I was a little unsatisfied because I really had to lather the bar up between my hands, apply it to my hair, add more, etc. Once I got the hang of how to lather it up properly and apply it to my hair, I was surprised by how well I was able to detangle with my fingers. I was still skeptical because I'm used to tons of soapy foamy goodness from shampoo, and only had a little in my hair, so I thought, "my hair can't really be all that clean." But to give it a fair shot, I left it at that and waited for my hair to dry (air dry because I'm lazy). Guys. My hair. I wore it down for the first time in ages today because it was THAT NICE. It was soft, shiny, volume-y. I got so many compliments and I didn't even do anything to my hair! If I could give this bonus stars I would. I love it. Seriously, go get some.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question