Lou Ana Pure Safflower Oil, 24 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $81.28 Was $98.28Save $17.00
- Reduced Price$41.64 List price $48.29Save $6.65
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Naturally cholesterol free
- 0 grams of trans fat per serving
Warning Text: Oil will burn if overheated. Do not leave unattended. Do not put wateron hot or flaming oil. Do not refill bottle with hot oil. If oil smokes:reduce heat. If oil catches fire: turn off heat. Cover until cool.
Ingredients: Safflower Oil.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||82834-LOU|
|Container Type:||Plastic bottle|
|Features:||Naturally cholesterol free , Grams trans fat per serving , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.40 x 2.47 x 8.36 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is the information I have found on this brand (which sounds good for the price!): 100% pure, high-oleic safflower oil is lower in saturated fat and higher in mono-unsaturates than even olive oil. Helps to nourish dry skin, and reduce blood sugar levels and cholesterol. Note to the above review: I found on Amazon's site the Hollywood version was the same as this brand (Oleic Safflower Oil). Apparently is is 100% pure.by Glad4Grace6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked on Luana's website and this oil is high-oleric safflower, not the kind you want to help with weightloss. You would want high-linoleic safflower oil. I heard that the Hollywood brand is high-linoleic, but my Walmart did not have it in stock. I just purchased the SafSlim product at GNC (got a buy-one-get-one for half price deal) that contains this oil along with a tangerine cream flavor, but have read that it takes about 16 weeks to notice results ...probably true with any.by Brenda9079/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question, posed it to the manufacturer, and received the following response: Thank you for contacting us at Ventura Foods with your inquiry regarding our LouAna Safflower Oil. Thank you for your interest in the processing of LouAna/Saffola oils. All of our retail oils are refined, not pressed (also known as expeller-pressed or cold-pressed). Refining of oils is done in order to achieve a product that is uniform in taste, smell, and appearance, and has a longer shelf life. This process results in a stable product that is consistent from bottle to bottle. Our refining process involves bleaching (using natural clays, not hexane or chlorine) to remove impurities, and deodorizing (using steam) to remove negative attributes such as off flavors and odors. Lastly, the bleached oil is heated, under vacuum, resulting in a product that is free from any impurities. The resulting bland flavor and odor will therefore not affect the taste of the final product, whichever recipe you are usingby Mike9/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $7.90 Was $8.42Save $0.52
- $9.18 Was $9.98Save $0.80