Logo Chair NCAA Pinwheel 9 x 9 ft. Pop-Up Canopy
About this item
- Open canopy dimensions: 108L x 108W x 108H in. (9 ft.)
- Closed canopy dimensions: 49L x 8.25W x 8H in.
- Peak height: 9 ft.
- 2-color tent with NCAA school logo on all 4 sides
- Durable water-resistant 420 denier polyester
- Heavy duty powder-coated steel frame with bolted joints
- Select from the available team logos
- Includes ground stakes & wheeled nylon carrying case
- 2-person assembly is suggested
About this item
The Logo Chair NCAA Pinwheel 9 x 9 ft. Pop-Up Canopy make for the perfect tailgating companion. Sure to keep you safe from the elements and direct sunlight, this canopy will be the first item you pack on game day. It has a durable water resistant canopy made of 420 denier polyester with school logos on all four sides. It allows for 6 ft. of height clearance and stands 9 ft high at it's tallest point. It also retracts to 4 ft. for easy transporting and storage. Included are ground stakes for extra stability. Canopy features alternating color sides and valances.
Logo Chair Founded in 2001 by Bill McCauley and family, Logo Chair Co. was one of the first companies in the U.S. to hold a Collegiate Licensing Company license for a folding chair. The company began by shipping college chairs from the McCauley's garage just outside of Memphis, Tenn . In less than a year, Logo moved into their first warehouse and expanded their products to include stadium seats, personal bags, tents, blankets, games, and more. In addition to the NCAA license, they acquired the MLB license for roughly half of their product line in 2005. For the past five years, Logo has been a top 10 non-apparel licensee for CLC and currently ranks No. 3. Now based in Franklin, Tenn., Logo continues to be an industry leader for new and unique tailgating and team spirit products.