Lock's Quest (DS) - Pre-Owned
Average rating: out of stars, based on reviewsWrite a reviewratings
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
This item is no longer available
We're unable to show you buying options for this item.
About this item
About this item
Lock's Quest utilizes the Nintendo DS stylus to deliver a unique gaming experience that blends action, adventure, strategy and building simulation with a fun and memorable storyline. As an Archineer - part architect, part engineer - Lock uses his skills to construct defenses to protect the energy-providing Source Artifacts from the invading forces. Offering two fast-paced modes of play, Lock's Quest allows players to build and battle in order to defend their virtual homeland. Players must use different strategies to build structures inside the village and construct necessary defensive items, including walls, weapons and traps to prepare for upcoming invasions. Once the attack begins, players will be able to choose between one-on-one combat or launch special attacks to quickly defeat the invaders. Players will have the opportunity to strategize and build while fighting 100 battles across 18 huge, unique environments. Intense versus battles can also be fought via multi-card play.
- Two modes of play:
- Building Mode: Utilize strategy to build structures, walls, weapons, and traps in order to protect the source artifacts.
- Battle Mode: Utilize strategy to build structures, walls, weapons, and traps in order to protect the source artifacts.
- Launch special attack moves to quickly eliminate enemies.
- Collect scrap metal after each defeat to build additional structures and weaponry.
- Build and Battle in 100 different areas with varying terrains on the map.
- Multiplayer: Challenge friends and battle against other kingdoms via multi-card.
- Innovative Game Play that is completely stylus driven.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Fantasy Violence
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
No question have been asked yet.
If you want to know something about this product, post your question here for others to answer.
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.