Similar items in stock
- from $152.94
- from $123.62
Belle Revolution Chair, White Faux Leather
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Belle Revolution White Faux Leather Chair has an appealing and modern look, designed to fit right in to contemporary homes and offices. It boasts a tasteful simplicity and sleek design that adds to its elegance. Match it with the Belle Revolution sofa sleeper and ottoman for the full matching look or fit this piece in by itself for comfortable and convenient seating in smaller spaces. It wipes clean with a damp cloth. This multi-position modern upholstered chair easily accommodates your design preferences.
Belle Revolution Chair:
- Upholstered with white faux leather
- Modern, sleek design
- Compliments the Belle Revolution sofa sleeper and the Belle Revolution ottoman
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Measures 20.9"L x 18.5"W x 15.4"H
- Model # 3339096
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Fabric Content:||Faux Leather|
|Collection:||Wipe Clean with Damp Cloth|
|Cushion Fabric:||Faux Leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3339096|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||35.00 x 34.50 x 30.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What does of the back look like? Does it have legs like a futon that requires an against the wall placement to hide the legs?
- The back is the same white faux leather as the actual chair, so no need to "hide" the back or legsby DecorGirlFL2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back of this chair is faux-leather white, just as the main part of the chair. It has two hidden zippers on the back, which conceal legs that are used to convert the chair into a bed. These legs are a built-in component and requires no assembly (again, they're concealed on the back of the chair). Non of the legs need hidding or against the wall placement. Hope this helps!by cshina12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't have to put it against a wall. The legs stick out only 3" past the bottom of the chair, and if the back is tilted, they are even with it. I was annoyed that the bar across the back legs is black instead of silver, but I was able to remove the bar (can still use the chair in an upright position) and spray painted it.by Diffenbaucher2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back does not have additional legs - the back luckily is also white - so it looks nice and neat. The bottom and where the bend is between bottom and back for adjusting is black fabric.by EmeraldX2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the legs are hidden behind the fabric thru a zipped up seam. it's very nicely done and doesn't need to be up against the wall if you don't want it to be.by neecymarie2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, The legs are hidden in the back with 2 zippers.by Midcenturymarvel2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 32" when the back is up.by Diffenbaucher9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- approximately about 2.5 feet high. its very comfortable though and i would say about 2 feet wide.by Ellada9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat itself is 28" deep but the legs go back a little further to 30" deep. The legs go back further so you can lay the chair flat (like a bed) if you want to.by kellygreenstyle10/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 31" total height.by Diffenbaucher2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approximately about 2.5 feet high. its very comfortable though and wideby Ellada2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?