It has helped considerably with controlling the amount of consumption.
LiveFine Automatic Pill Dispenser, 28-Day Electronic Medication Organizer with Alerts, Flashing Light and Safety Latch - Dispenses Prescriptions Up To 6 Times Per Day - Solid White Lid
About This Item
Automatic Pill Dispenser:
- Fully automatic electronic medication reminder with a lockable lid and precise timed access to medication at the prescribed event
- 28 dose compartments with interchangeable discs that give the ability to dispense alternative treatment protocols of once, twice, three or four times a day
- Each compartment is large and able to hold up to 12 pills, the buzzer has 4 settings to provide a variety of sound tones for different hearing levels
- Once loaded, the dispenser can be locked to prevent access to medication outside of prescribed times, preventing overdose or errors in administration
- All the controls are contained on the dispenser face and there is an easily understood manual to set up the timed process of alarms
- Ideal electronic pill dispenser for patients or for use in care homes where the use of such automated dispensers will reduce the time taken up in individual medication administration
- When it's time to take the medication there is both an audible (30 min buzzer) and visual (red flashing light) alert. the patient releases the prescribed medication by turning the dispenser upside down, allowing tablets to fall into their hand, this action cancels alerts immediately
Motorized 28-Slot Carousel Rotates & Delivers Scheduled Medicine; Great for Seniors & Caregivers, Audible & Visual Alerts Sound & Flash Up to 30 Minutes When Pills Are Due; Simply Flip & Remove Pills From Slot, Multiple Templates Allow Up to 6 Alerts Per Day; Program Exact Dispense Time for Custom Treatment, High-Capacity Slots Accommodate Up to 18 Pills & Maximum 28 Days of Treatment for Minimal Refill, Optional Safety Latch Secures Lid to Prevent Accidental Overdose; Opens Via Manual Key
|Assembled Product Weight|
auto pill dispenser
I bought this for my mom who was having issues with remembering to take her meds or taking them too many times. While she didn't like our "getting into her business" she has been taking her meds with this device as she is supposed to and we have already seen an improvement in her memory/mental issues. I would like for the alarm to be louder, but as long as it's in the same room as the tv, it can be heard. Ordering one for my dad now too.
I purchased this product and set it up for my elderly mother who lives alone. She has trouble remembering to take her medication at the proper time. This product is simple for her to use and she loves it. It is small enough that she can take it with her if needed and the alarm lets her know when to take her next dose.
I have already recommended to several people
I recommended to several people already at our Doctors office
WORKS GREAT! SO CONVENIENT!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question