Similar items in stock
Little Tikes Seek and Explore Expedition Climber
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your kids will love the excitement of the Little Tikes Seek and Explore Expedition Climber. Their imaginations will run wild as they improve their climbing skills.
Little Tikes Seek and Explore Expedition Climber:
- Multi-level Little Tikes climber allows kids to improve climbing skills
- Comes with two platforms, ladder, plank and slide
- Ancient castle styling encourages imaginative play
- Little Tikes climber requires assembly
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||402W|
|Color:||Multicolor , Multi|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||68.60 x 92.00 x 48.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say around 30 inches or so. It is not waist high. My son just turned a year old, and we got it for him for his birthday. He loves it, and it is not too high for him. We just make sure that we are right there with him.by DaisyNAmanda11/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the ground to the top of the slide/platform is 29.0 inches.by bullittstang10/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 3 feet high appox.by LoveCheri10/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it fits your budget, I'd go a little bigger. My girls, who are 2 & 1, are the perfect age for this but I'm afraid my 2 year old will get tired of it by age 3 or 4. It's really cute and very durable BUT the slide and the little wheel are the only things they are interested in. Hope this helps!by WhoDatMomma3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The highest platform is 34 1/2 inches from the ground. I would also like to add that even though it's a little too big for my 20 month-old my 4 year-old is fine on it & i just assist him for now but he climbs the stairs almost by himself. I personally like to by things a little big so it will last them a longer time without having to purchase another item a year later. I'm pretty sure within the next month my son will be doing it himself. I use the slide inside though on the carpet for now.by tvinvv4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?