Similar items in stock
Little Tikes Sand and Water Fun Factory
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Little Tikes Sand and Water Fun Factory is an innovative multi-station kids game designed for children two years and older. The raised design of this sand and water play table lets kids enjoy the mess without getting too dirty. To protect children from the sun's rays, the water play table for kids also provides a sunshade canopy. With an assortment of funnels, gears and gadgets, this smart and imaginative game helps kids stay entertained for hours. The Little Tikes Sand and Water Fun Factory also includes play materials like a shovel, car ramp, water scoop and more. Designed with drop-down lids, the Little Tikes Sand and Water Fun Factory protects sand and toys from external damage. This multi-station game is a wonderful gift for toddlers and older kids alike.
Little Tikes Sand and Water Fun Factory:
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 3 to 4 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||604355|
|Features:||Fabric sun shade canopy, offers protection from sunburn|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.00 x 36.80 x 56.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, one side of the table has a drain for the water. The other side is just meant for sand. We put sand it both sides since it's a little to cold out for water.by haj9214/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only on on side. But even when it is full it isn't too heavy, I tip mine over and wash it out all the time.by MotherinArizona5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lestecat5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- perfect for a 2 or 3 year oldby lestecat8/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 19 inchesby DubAFlub8/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but need to remove plug on toys from the lid.by lestecat8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has a lid, you have to take the umbrella out to put it onby Gram15226/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?