Similar items in stock
Little Tikes Endless Adventures Rock Climber & Slide
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring the fun of the playground to your own backyard with the Little Tikes Endless Adventures Rock Climber and Slide. This set can accommodate three children at the same time, with one on the platform, one on the slide and the other on the climbing wall. The height of the slide can also be adjusted to suit smaller or larger children. The kids' play set has an easy climb section for the little kids and a more challenging side for the older ones. It is also equipped with three crawl-through tunnels. The climbing rocks can also be reconfigured to suit kids' different ages and skill levels. This multicolor toy play set has a maximum weight capacity of 180 lbs.
Little Tikes Endless Adventures Rock Climber and Slide:
- 3 kids can play at the same time (one on the slide, one on the platform, one on the climbing wall)
- Slide height can be adjusted for younger and older kids
- Large 2' tall platform with high safety rails and easy-climb ladder
- 2 large climbing walls with separate climbing holds
- Little Tikes Endless Adventures Rock Climber and Slide features an easy climb for younger kids or a challenging climb for older kids
- Little Tikes rock climber and slide come with several separate climbing rocks that can be reconfigured
- 3 crawl-through tunnels
- Toy play set dimensions: 88.12"L X 58"W X 61.68"H (with telescope); without telescope: 55.68" H
- Maximum weight capacity: 180 lbs. (for example, 3 children at 60 lbs each)
- Backyard kids' play set requires assembly
|Age Range:||2 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||620270|
|Age Group:||9 to 10 Years|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am a prek teacher. Would this be appropriate for children ages 3 - 5 on our playground?
- It will be appropriate for children of those ages. However it is a little small for the playground. I placed it inside the house and converted our living room into a playroom.by Kimrv11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My 3 yr old loves his and plays on it often. The larger the kids are the more likely they are to use it more as a climber, but that could still be fun too.by AHaley9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. I have a 1 and 2yo and they can barely fit on the platform together let alone being able to support a whole playground full of kids.by NurseJackieS2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Grandson is 19 months old and just got this. He is not tall enough to reach the telescope, yet. So, yes to you.by screwmissing111/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think it would be. Lots of areas to climb up and around and then the slide is great but not too tallby An anonymous customer2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would definitely think this would be appropriate for 3-5 year olds. You can adjust the height of the slide and can rearrange the "rock" climbers. My nephew is only two years old but at 50 pounds and taller than most 4 year olds, he still has plenty of room to go before he outgrows this toy.by djwaszmer9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so... This slide is for smaller kids, i say 1,5-3 years old. May be 4 top!by Jamio2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , just do not put on the climbing steps, but assemble all walls.by duckfarmer12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe, but not sure if it would be as stable. The climbing wall isn't very tall, and my 3yr old loves it. We got it when he was 1 1/2 and he didn't use it as much at first, but by the time he was 2 - 2 1/2 he enjoyed that too.by AHaley4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so. It's not a support piece, at least from what I can tell, and just kinda sticks out the side of it so I don't think it needs to be there.by NurseJackieS4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not put the pegs in for the climbing wall just yet. I saved them for when she is a bit bigger. She loves every thing else about it.by Reinbow12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it canby Jamio12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used without the climbing wall. But it sure is more exciting if it is used with the climbing wall.by Kimrv12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Box says 2 to 6 years. My daughter started climbing our stairs at 14 months...so I went out and bought this for her at 15 months. She did it with ease, climbing and sliding by herself. My son would not climb the playground equipment at McDonalds until he was 4 yrs old...so it depends on your child. I would have said 18m to 4yr for little tikes adventure.by Preachercalypso11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this when my son was 18 months old and he enjoyed it. I cushioned the slide landing with comforters for soft and safe landing. He loved it so much that he created a "cozy nook" under it where he takes naps. We also use it for playing hide and seek. He is now 3 years old and he still enjoys his Little Tikes Slideby Kimrv11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IMO, ages 4 and up as long as they don't exceed the weight limit. Kids need to understand that they must hold on when it's spinning. We bought this for our grandsons, ages 4 & 6. We supervise when they are on it as we've only had it a few weeks. They are still learning about stopping it first before trying to get off and watching the other person to be sure they are out of the way once they are off.by MammyCrafts12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $44.83 List price $49.99Save $5.16