This crib is so nice and is sold out everywhere!! The color is perfect for our little princess!!I Definitely recommend!!
About This Item
Little Seeds Monarch Hill Ivy Metal Crib, Gold:
- Awarded the 2020 Product Of The Year Award for the 2020 Baby Maternity Awards - Crib Category
- Made of sturdy powder-coated metal with a non-toxic finish
- The metallic bronze crib mattress support adjusts to 3 different heights as your child grows and fits a standard size crib mattress (not included)
- The baby crib ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble
- The baby crib can support up to 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 40.63"H x 54.5"W x 29.45"D
- The baby crib meets or exceeds the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements to ensure your child's safety
- Little Seeds is a furniture brand providing families with high quality children's products with great style
- Little Seeds is committed to protecting and preserving the environment for our children's future. And it just starts with a little seed.
adjustable mattress height, non-folding
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Baby Crib Type|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
29.45 x 54.50 x 40.63 Inches
Gorgeous Crib - Easy to Assemble
Just assembled and put in my baby's room this week. Super easy to put together, looks great and my Graco Infant / Toddler mattress fit perfectly.
Loved this crib!! The only thing is the lowest setting is not that low and my baby is a climber other than that it was perfect and looked beautiful
Beautiful and easy to assemble!
I bought this for my granddaughter when we found out she was on the way. Well constructed, well finished and easy to put together! It looks great in her room and is ready when she gets here! Besides that it was a great price!
Manly Gold Crib
I was on the hunt for a gold metal crib for our son. I wanted it to be masculine even though it was "gold" and this crib fit the bill perfectly. It was easy to set up and although we haven't had the kiddo sleep in it thus far, it is super sturdy. It has different levels you can place the mattress but the one in the picture is the highest it would go. It is sturdy/well built, cute and worth every penny in my mind.
Absolutely everything I envisioned. It exceeded my expectations in person and it looks perfect in the nursery. It may be hormones but I could cry just seeking our LOâs room come together. I got the matching changing table and im thrilled on how it has turned out.
Simple and beautiful
This crin is adorable and priced accordingly. We are expecting twins and were looking for metal cribs on a buget. Found these and fell in love! I originally wanted white but ended upmgoing dor the gold! I am glad I did. Beautiful!!!! Only downside is the screws could of atleast match the crib color. Easy fix with some paint. For a family on a buget like us this is an excellent option.
When I received my crib the box was completely ripped open and torn. I just spent 200$ no big deal its just where my newborn is going to sleep. Im not sure if this is a Walmart problem or a FedEx problem. But people need to be aware if Walmart cant make sure their packages are delivered intact.
DO NOT BUY
DO NOT BUY! This product chips and ends up all over your children's bed and mouth! Bad quality!
My crib didn't come with screws so I can not assemble it
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question