Check out these related products
- $12.25 Was $13.64Save $1.39
- $13.83 List price $19.95Save $6.12
- $6.25 List price $7.95Save $1.70
- $20.75 List price $24.95Save $4.20
- $25.83 Was $28.05Save $2.22
- $11.05 List price $12.95Save $1.90
- $11.46 Was $15.63Save $4.17
- $23.09 List price $24.95Save $1.86
Consider these popular products
- $9.29 List price $14.95Save $5.66
- $17.85 List price $30.00Save $12.15
- $11.75 List price $16.95Save $5.20
- $3.96 List price $4.99Save $1.03
- $9.59 Was $10.72Save $1.13
- $13.51 List price $19.95Save $6.44
- $16.63 List price $24.95Save $8.32
- $19.49 List price $29.99Save $10.50
- $8.92 List price $15.00Save $6.08
- $14.41 List price $22.99Save $8.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Featuring some of the oldest jam recipes ever recorded, this book from the archives of the Duchesses of Northumberland combines baking and history
Elizabeth was the first Duchess of Northumberland and established the domestic rules of this dynasty that has ruled for more than 700 years. Controlling a household of great power and prestige, she laid down the guidelines in her "Household Book" that created a framework from which to run Alnwick Castle. To this day, it contains advice that is not only fascinating, but also highly relevant to life today. Compiling many of the "Household Book's" wonderful recipes for puddings and preserves, and featuring what is thought to be the oldest known recipe for marmalade, this book will appeal to everyone with an interest in cooking, household management, and social history.
|Number of Pages:||127|
|Author:||Duchess of Northumberland|
|Series Title:||Duchess of Northumberland|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 7.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.