I bought this for my granddaughter’s first birthday. She and her 3 year old brother love it. It’s been a nice climbing toy to use inside and out while all the parks in the area are closed because of COVID-19. Small enough to be safe for the 1 year old, big enough to be fun for the 3 year old.
About This Item
- From Little Baby Bum, the wildly popular preschool learning video series comes the Wheels on the Bus Climber. An awesome activity gym, complete with climber and slide, based off of the popular Buster the Bus character.
- Buster's steering wheel plays "Wheels on the Bus," "10 Little Buses," and makes sounds when you honk the horn
- Interactive, musical dashboard features horn, ignition and gear shifter for imaginative play
- The popular 10 Little Buses song introduces kids to counting while they play
- Slide is 18" high with a gentle slope and safe design
- Water-resistant design makes this activity gym great indoors or outdoors!
- Maximum number of kids: 2
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50lbs. per child
- Requires 2 "LR44" button cell batteries (not included)
- Little Baby Bum, home of the world's most beloved nursery rhymes, and Little Tikes, making toys kids love for over 50 years, have teamed up to make these awesome new musical learning toys!
Little Tikes Company
|Manufacturer Part Number|
1 - 7 Years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
60.00 x 30.00 x 26.00 Inches
Super cute. A lot smaller than I expected but it seems to be the perfect size for my baby’s first birthday.
We bought this for our grandson on his first birthday. He loves driving the bus and will soon grow into using the slide. His older brother is enjoying it though. His parents are very pleased with the purchase.
My 1 year old loves this. Perfect for indoor rainy days! Appropriate for up to 36 months.
My 1 year old granddaughter loves playing on it as well as my 10 month old grandson. He's still a little young but he loves sitting on it and pressing the horn.
After receiving this product I was eager to try it! It came unassembled but the directions were clear and it was so easy to assemble I had it together within minutes! It is large but great for toddlers my daughter loves it! It has many features including a slide that makes playtime super fun! The plastic is very durable and the design immediately caught my little ones eye! We love it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
panels were bowed, instructions showed different
When we took it out, the instructions showed different screws than what we were given, and it was missing 2 screws we had to provide ourselves, so that was confusing right out of the gate. Then, the bus panels were warped, and no matter what we've tried, nothing looks tight against it. The sides are bowed out, and there's not tight fits anywhere. The whole thing slants as well. It took a drill, 2 people, a ton of muscle, and about 45 minutes in all to even get it to where it is now. Sturdy for now. So we shall see. It's hard to show the flaws in the pictures, sorry.
Cute, but warped
Just purchased this toy this weekend for my almost 2 year-old grandson. It was a beast to assemble. Definitely will need two people to accomplish the task. The pieces were mislabeled, so that made it confusing and harder to assemble. We finally got it together after about 3 hours. The side with the stop sign is significantly warped. And, the Little Tikes sticker was missing. BUT, our grandson absolutely loved playing on it on Sunday when he visited.
My bus arrived warped and damaged. The stickers were scratched and water damaged and the frame of the bus is super super warped. The slide also had stains and discoloration.... only one wheel turns and the toy on the steering wheel doesnt work
I was very disappointed with this product. When I took it apart, there were black spots on each part that could not be wiped off. The parts were not wrapped in a bag, and there were several hairs on it. It's obviously a return that hasn't been processed. I've bought little tikes toys before. The quality is very good. This time, the edge of the plastic parts is not smooth and there is a piece of damage. God, if it wasn't for the coronavirus，I'd take it back. Now it can only be installed after all disinfection.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question