Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.61 List price $28.42Save $8.81
- Reduced Price$15.13 List price $17.13Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$13.39 List price $23.95Save $10.56
- Reduced Price$6.79 List price $10.31Save $3.52
- Reduced Price$10.19 List price $15.47Save $5.28
- Reduced Price$18.76 List price $22.38Save $3.62
- Reduced Price$9.94 List price $18.78Save $8.84
- Reduced Price$18.79 List price $21.10Save $2.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your mouth complete care with Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash. More complete than any other mouthwash,* Listerine Total Care Zero provides the same six benefits in one as Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, but in a less-intense, alcohol-free formula. The fluoride-rich formula helps prevent cavities, restores enamel, and strengthens your teeth, making them 50 percent stronger than just brushing alone.** It freshens breath, kills germs that cause bad breath, and cleans your whole mouth. The invigorating Fresh Mint flavor gives your mouth a clean feeling you can taste. *Among OTC fluoride rinses. **In laboratory studies.
Listerine Total Care Zero Fresh Mint Flavor Antiseptic Adult Mouthwash:
- Cleans the whole mouth
- Restores enamel
- Strengthens teeth
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.02%) (0.01% W/V Fluoride Ion). Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol Solution, Propylene Glycol, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Eucalyptol, Thymol, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Disodium Phosphate, Sucralose, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Capacity:||33.8 fl oz (1 qt 1.8 fl oz) 1 lt|
|Recommended Use:||aids in the prevention of dental cavities|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30671|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.68 x 4.35 x 10.43 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thanks for the question, William. You can find the expiration date of the 1L bottle, on the lower right side of the back label. Let us know if we can help with anything else!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team8/29/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?