I had a bathroom sink backup. I went to Home Depot and they had a new green liquid product on sale that was supposed to be the best. Nothing. Went back and got my favorite Industrial Strength. I let it sit overnight, and followed up until the bottle was empty. Took some time but still working great months later. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
- 3-in-1 Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer unclogs drains prevents clogs with regular monthly use and protects pipes guaranteed or your money back
- Cuts through standing water to clear total blockages and unclogs slow-running drains destroying hair grease and soap scum
- PipeGuard prevents pipes from being damaged while you destroy the clog making Full Clog Destroyer safe to use throughout your home
- Prevents clogs from coming back when used monthly
- Unclogs your tub shower bathroom sink kitchen sink and garbage disposal
- This drain cleaner is safe for all septic systems, disposals and pipes, including PVC, plastic, copper and old pipes
Danger: keep out of reach of children. Injures eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or other clog removers, as the release of hazardous gases may occur. FIRST AID: EYES - Flush with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. SKIN - Wash immediately with water. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. DO NOT induce vomiting. In all cases, call a doctor or poison control center.
Ingredients: Contains Sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide and biodegradable surfacants. Contains no phosphorus.
Instructions: Slowly pour 16 ounces of Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer down the drain. For slow drains, wait 15 minutes. Flush with hot water. Repeat regularly to prevent build up. For garbage disposals, follow same usage directions and flush with disposal running. Avoid all splashing. Do not use with plunger or in toilets.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.04 x 7.38 x 10.96 Inches
I had 2 extremely clogged drains. Bathtub and sink. I had to use 2 bottles per drain. The last time I had clogs, I bought the same product and I also had to use 2 bottles. It does work but it might take more than one bottle for your drain also. I do recommend to let it sit longer than 15 minutes and when I flush the drain with hot water, I boil water in a kettle to use. I bought this product from walmart and I noticed that each bottle had a thick white clumps of gel come out of them. I shook them up and it helped a little but it didn't break up all the chunks. The first time I bought it from another retailer, I had no issues. So there was definitely a quality issue this time. Regardless, I now have drains that work properly.