Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags, 50 ct
About this item
About this item
- Lipton Black Tea Bags have a rich taste, intense color and invigorating aroma
- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capture as much natural tea taste as possible
- Sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage, and wrapped Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve great tea taste and aroma
- Enjoy Lipton Tea either hot or iced
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
Ingredients: Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea.
Instructions: For A Delicious Cup of Hot Tea, Pour Boiling Water Over A Tea Bag; Brew For 2 to 5 Minutes and Sweeten to Taste. For A Refreshing Quart of Iced Tea, Pour 4 Cups Boiling Water Over 3 to 5 Tea Bags; Brew 3 to 5 Minutes. Sweeten to Taste and Chill Or Add Ice. Quick Chill Method: Pour 2 Cups Boiling Water Over 3-5 Tea Bags. Brew As Above, Then Add 2 Cups Cold Water.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4