Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$20.96 List price $25.96Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$23.96 List price $28.96Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$25.96 List price $30.96Save $5.00
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$36.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Linksys E3200 IEEE 802.11n Wireless Router - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 5 GHz UNII Band - 6 x Antenna - 300 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - 4 x Network Port - 1 x Broadband Port - USB - Gigabit Ethernet
Key Features and Benefits:
- Superior wireless speed
The Linksys E3200 offers fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 300Mbps speed for an optimal home network experience.
- Optimal wireless coverage
Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys E3200 offers superior range to create a powerful wireless network. Enhanced MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home.
- The power of dual-band
Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.4 and 5GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput for smoother and faster HD video streaming, file transfers, and wireless gaming.
Higher quality antenna technology helps to maintain high speeds across greater distances throughout your home for maximum wireless coverage and in-home mobility.
- Advanced security
Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall to help keep your network protected.
- Benefits of Gigabit
Use the four Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports for quick file sharing, 10x faster than standard Ethernet, between other Gigabit-enabled devices like computers, hard drives, and servers.
- Built-in USB port
The USB port lets you add a range of USB storage devices such as flash drives and external hard drives to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more information.
- Home theater ready
Bring the ultimate entertainment experience to your home by connecting computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, media players and more to your wireless network and the Internet. QoS traffic prioritization technology is designed to deliver your time-sensitive Internet traffic efficiently so you can enjoy fast downloads, smooth video and music streaming, and gaming and VoIP.
- Linksys E3200
- Network cable
|Volts:||12 V DC|
|Compatible Devices:||Mac , Desktop Computers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||E3200|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 1.00 x 6.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have an older xbox that doesn't have the wireless connect, but everything else is wireless. Will this router work for me?
- yes most likly. as long as you hard wire connect. and make sure to use cat 6 wire or at least cat 5e. .. you can buy the cat 6 on walmart for like 5 bucks and its 14 feet long. right now . great deal. 30 bucks in the store.by jackbenible10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a WIFI adapterby Wallyworldcustomer100110/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It will work perfect for hard wired connections and wireless connections although Xbox live can be a huge bandwidth hog.by IAnb3rlin2/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This wireless router has 4 ports in the back of it so you can connect wire devices. You need to buy a RJ-45 ethernet cable.by johnlawson851/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are connecting either USB or ethernet, it will work great on your xbox. As far as the other connections you have, yes it should work for you. This is an excellent product and provides awesome speeds.by icheever7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no not unless you want to have it close to the xbox where you can plug it in to the router because even though the controllers are wireless they only connect to the xbox and don't transmit the internet if you want a wireless connection to the router you need a wireless network bridge like the one listed below try searching this on walmart.com TRENDnet TEW-647GA Wireless N Gaming Adapter that is what you need to make the xbox have a wireless internet connectionby Techsavy16/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this router has wired ethernet ports that will connect directly to the back of an older xBox. That will get the xBox online, but I am not sure how much an older xBox can do online.by smarthomepro6/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My entire network is "G" except for this router that I just added to the network.by doneve14111/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Wallyworldcustomer100110/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby asldfkgj9/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can use any kind of remote connection through it including Teamviewer.by IAnb3rlin2/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this router does offer DDNS using either DynDNS.org or TZO.comby JKCARLS1/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $59.82 Was $78.34Save $18.52
- $69.20 List price $89.99Save $20.79
- $177.65 Was $186.21Save $8.56
- $78.96 Was $99.99Save $21.03
- $89.59 Was $98.53Save $8.94