Check out these related products
- $12.84 List price $16.95Save $4.11
- $33.62 List price $41.90Save $8.28
- $18.70 List price $24.95Save $6.25
- $9.96 Was $11.91Save $1.95
- $17.61 List price $26.00Save $8.39
- $24.56 Was $28.94Save $4.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LIMITS TO CAPITAL
"The Limits to Capital" provides one of the best theoretical guides to the history and geography of capitalist development. In this new edition, Harvey updates his classic text with a substantial discussion of the turmoil in world markets today.
In his analyses of 'fictitious capital' and 'uneven geographical development' Harvey takes the reader step by step through layers of crisis formation, beginning with Marx's controversial argument concerning the falling rate of profit, moving through crises of credit and finance, and closing with a timely analysis geopolitical and geographical considerations.
|Number of Pages:||478|
|Subject:||MARXIAN ECONOMICS , CAPITALISM|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.23 List price $26.00Save $9.77
- $3.60 Was $5.18Save $1.58
- $4.92 List price $5.99Save $1.07
- $10.07 Was $11.17Save $1.10
- $16.36 List price $27.00Save $10.64
- $17.36 Was $19.23Save $1.87
- $18.01 List price $26.00Save $7.99
- $11.62 Was $13.28Save $1.66
- $18.31 List price $26.95Save $8.64