Customers also considered
- $4.88 Was $8.97Save $4.09
- Rollback$16.97 Was $19.97Save $3.00
- $19.97 Was $22.77Save $2.80
- Rollback$69.88 Was $74.77Save $4.89
- $6.25 List price $9.99Save $3.74
- $19.98 Was $24.97Save $4.99
- $12.96 Was $14.20Save $1.24
- $8.95 Was $9.89Save $0.94
- $5.58 Was $6.17Save $0.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Lil' Sew & Sew 100-Piece Sewing Kit has everything required to handle your basic daily stitching needs. It features 32 spools of thread in various colors so that you will always have a match on hand. It also holds 32 metal bobbins with multiple shades of thread to coordinate nicely. This set works well as a beginner sewing kit, because it contains everything an aspiring seamstress needs to get started. This includes 32 needles to choose from, as well as a threader for easy use. There are also two thimbles to protect tender fingers and aid in pushing the needle through tough fabrics. A seam ripper and measuring tape for alterations and adjustments are also included in this set. It can be handily packed in a travel bag to be used as an emergency sewing kit and even includes a pair of small scissors.
This pack is helpful to keep around the house or can make a thoughtful gift for someone who is just learning how to sew. All the items are arranged compactly in the package for easy storage and transport.
Lil' Sew & Sew 100-Piece Sewing Kit:
- 32 spools of thread in various colors
- 32 bobbins with thread in various colors
- 32 needles
- Measuring tape
- Small scissors are ideal for travel and are included in the emergency sewing kit
- Includes thimble, threader, and seam ripper
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Size:||10.3" x 8.3"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FS092|
|Features:||32 bobbins in different colors , Measuring tape , 32 spools of thread in different colors , Seam ripper (blue) , 32 needles , Small scissors , Thimble (red) , Threader (silver)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 2.00 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are no sewing machine needles in this kit; there is a variety pack of needles for hand stitching.by LynnaeKae8/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Needles that come with this are only for hand sewing.by leebees2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The needles are just for hand sewing. The kit doesn't come with any sewing machine needles. There is also an assortment of different needles in the small case it comes it.by MissGeek2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hand sewingby DAWB12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears the needles are just for hand sewing.by Yellowvette5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal bobbins but not sure of the size as its not statedby Jumphouse8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My machine takes both SA155/SA156 bobbins and I have had no issues with the metal bobbins that come with this kit. They measured the same in comparison to the bobbins that came with my Brother machine.by LynnaeKae8/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what type they are or what kind of bobbin SA156 is but the ones in the kit are small and made of what felt like cheap metal. They were smaller than my plastic Brother bobbins I have but you could always rewind it onto a new a bobbin if you wanted to. Just don't expect there to be much thread on the spools or bobbin and there may be cut or frayed threads.by MissGeek11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they are "15" bobbinsby ashleyg132/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has metal bobbins, not plastic if that is what you need.by PlanoGal10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bobbins are standard size metal.by LynnaeKae8/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they're metal bobbinsby leebees8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bobbins were not plastic but a cheap metal. They are also smaller than a Brother bobbin so I wouldn't recommend using it in your machine if you do decide to get this kit. Also, the thread is pretty cheap and there isn't much on it. I'd recommend rewinding the bobbin onto a plastic one since they aren't winded very well anyways but also that you spend your money on a different kit as I just returned mine since the thread was cut and frayed. Not sure if everyone had that problem but even the quality of the thread is enough to deter me.by MissGeek7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are metal.by DAWB12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $149.00 List price $169.97Save $20.97
- $19.97 Was $22.77Save $2.80