The negative reviews on this are absurd. I literally rolled my eyes at all of the complaints when these products together are only $3 ($2.50 on sale). The pros list for Lil Scrubbies is far more than the cons.
• Cleans better than just using your hands
• Get into pores
• Not too exfoliating
• Has a grip to put fingers between
• Flexible enough for hard-to-reach spots
• Useful for even application of facial masks
• Can be used to clean brushes
• Costs less than similar items
• Two in a package
• Suction cup for quick placement
• Can cause dry skin with too much use
• Suction cups don't stick for long enough
• Somewhat hard to hold onto at times
Sephora and other beauty stores sell products that are almost identical to these that cost $7-10 more for a single scrubber. All of the reviewers who have given negative feedback are being too picky in my opinion.
Yes, they can be hard to hold onto, but if you lock your fingers around the suction cup then you get a better grip. The suction cup doesn't stick onto shower walls overnight. I found my scrubbie in my shower floor on the first day that I purchased it, but that's not a big deal. Just move it onto a shower caddy or ledge. I keep one on my sink and one in my shower. Also, to the comment about skin flaking, if you scrub your face every day with any exfoliater (this one is so gentle) then it will tend to dry your face out in places... especially if your skin isn't used to layers of skin and oil being stripped from it. Use it in moderation or more for cleaning your makeup brushes if your skin starts drying out.
I love these little guys. I think they are worth the purchase. I would recommend them to everyone, but I'd leave however often you use them to your own judgement if you have sensitive skin.
I hope this was helpful and that it gives you some insight!