Check out these related products
- $139.59 List price $155.00Save $15.41
- $117.41 List price $143.95Save $26.54
- $239.70 List price $259.95Save $20.25
- $116.23 List price $132.95Save $16.72
- $114.32 List price $149.95Save $35.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From the early wave-particle arguments to the mathematical theory of electromagnetism and Einstein s description of the quantization of light, different descriptions of what constitutes light have existed for over 300 years. This work looks at the various models and physical and mathematical descriptions of light and its behavior and interaction with matter. Reviewing classical models, it progresses through quantum electrodynamics to cutting-edge quantum optics and differing photon states. The book covers both classical and quantum optics in free space, photon wave mechanics, light in quantum electrodynamics, virtual photons, and the photon measurement problem.
|Number of Pages:||462|
|Series Title:||Series in Optics and Optoelectronics|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 10.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $15.35 List price $24.95Save $9.60
- $16.96 Was $18.11Save $1.15
- $122.72 List price $134.00Save $11.28
- $23.86 List price $32.95Save $9.09
- $24.16 List price $34.95Save $10.79
- $7.76 Was $9.95Save $2.19
- $47.20 Was $55.97Save $8.77
- $16.81 Was $18.78Save $1.97
- $19.35 List price $24.99Save $5.64