Light Effects Etched Lace Decorative Window Film
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $15.93 Was $22.38Save $6.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Light Effects Etched Lace Window Film offers a graceful way to add privacy to your windows in a delicate stained glass design. The translucent image is visible through either side of the window, and the beautiful repeating pattern allows for vertical or horizontal use. This etched lace decorative film can be trimmed to fit smaller windows, or lined up alongside other pieces to fit larger windows.
Light Effects Etched Lace Decorative Window Film:
- Adds the decorative look of stained glass to any window
- Light Effects Window Film measures 24" x 36"
- Also adds privacy
- Offers UV protection
- Light Effects Window Film is embellished with a repeating pattern that allows for vertical or horizontal use
- Translucent image is visible from both sides of the window
- Can be trimmed or combined with other pieces
- Etched lace decorative film self-adheres to smooth glass
- Removes in minutes
- Leaves no residue
- Not affected by heat, cold, steam or humidity
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||36.00 x 0.02 x 24.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Remember as you read the dimensions of this window film it is only 36 inches long. You would be ahead to go to a home improvement store and purchase film for door side lights.by akhra10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your side windows are longer than 36, than this will not work as piecing would look terrible. If they are 36in or less, than you may be able to do both with just one roll. There are others that come in longer lengths...by j4resultz7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- definintly one roll will do. make sure to cut the film one square at a time and remeasure for the next square each time you cut one off. Dont cut all the way across and then cut individules off the long piece. I begin to come up short even though i used what i felt was percise measuring and even allow an extra 1/8" in measuring, you can cut off any excess after you put on window but you cant add to one that come up short.by oldermom311/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say two, one for each side. I'm almost positive thats enough.by Ireviewjust4u8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably 2 rollsby pns498/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Measure them!! But I would say at least 2 rolls to start.by KLKateri8/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably 4 of them. 2 for each side.by scorpiobaby7/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no fancy kit or tools needed.Spray on some water and installby wellmale9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with a squuegie i used and i also used a wet and dry wash cloth for smoothing.by wellmale6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the film comes with detailed instructions and a squeegee. All you have to do is cut the film to fit the window, clean the window well, and spray the glass with some water and dish soap. Peel the film off from the backing and fit to the window. The soapy water allows you to move it around, then squeegee the water off. Could not be easier...the measuring took more time than the installation, lol.by TxGriffLover11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's a window clingby Poppy5641/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We just peel and stick and it says. I cleaned the surface first before applying the productby aanyiam0211/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will cling to your window well if you follow the directions which are rolled up in the roll of film. NO, you do not need anything but water and a couple of drops of soap in a spray bottle, sharp knife for trimming and the squeegee that comes with the film.by akhra9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's perfect for this purpose. I use it for the same thing. You can still see out, but it give you a little privacy.by TAS128/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- would recommend it. I purchased it for the same reason for my kitchen window which faces another apartment.by silvertulip7/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the window I instralled the film on is always in the shade.I installed it for privacy.Can't answer your question..."sorry"by wellmale4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a window cling. No glue needed. It comes with a squeegee - you cut to fit and supply your own a spray bottle of water. Easy and effective.by whydoineedonetodothis7/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this product on my kitchen glass sliding doors (no picutres) It covers well, and lighs still gets into the room without any problemby aanyiam027/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Light Effects Window film would be a wonderful solution to your problem. It has beautiful scroll work and you can match the seams up to make it look like one piece if need be. If your window is a bit on the large side you may be better off to look in automotives for a longer and much wider piece of film.by akhra10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?